FEKA

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: FEKA

Post by Doveoverdave »

We must have our players mixed up.

I'm talking about Feka - you know the one , him that was dropped from the successful NZ tri-nations team.. you know who I mean?

The same guy that we paid a kings ransom for and was promised fireworks all season from (Phil Clarke). Him that is never ever mentioned for a cap again when Brian McCennan does his scouting tips to GB you MUST know whom I mean?
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

No I didn't.

But what I wanted him to do was to play something like he did at London score a hatrick and secure a win and then raise two fingered salute to the South stand as he went on is merry way.

This is what I wish from Feka.

Play like the prop we thought we'd bought and contribute to securing our SL status and I will hapily eat my words.

I'm not holding my breath though as time is now tight and he owes us big style!
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

he is on the bench so that he makes a bick implact when he comes on
To be the best
you have to beat the best
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

DOD is spot on. 2 10 minute bursts for £100K a year ain't good value in my book. We could have got that from Scully or Terry O'Connor. Feca is a terrible signing and sadly is a luxury we can't afford.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yet he shows more passion and heart and determination than others at the club who shall remain nameless :exc:
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

[quote]Doveoverdave posted:
We must have our players mixed up.

I'm talking about Feka - you know the one , him that was dropped from the successful NZ tri-nations team.. you know who I mean?

The same guy that has 6 weetabix for his breakfast! :)
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

i agree fekas one of the only players to be making an effort at wigan at the moment and it isnt exactly his fault if noble decides to use him as an impact player and chooses to put him on for 10 or 20 minutes here and there if he doesnt get given the game time he aint gunna get the match fitness. atleast when he does play we actually get some field position. as a prop he does his job he pushes us forward when being tackled by a number of defenders and ofloads whenever he can.
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
maybe if the rest of the forwards put in as much effort as he does we may get somewhere.
Logan was better than Feka on Friday, albeit conceding a few penalties along the way...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jokerss

Post by jokerss »

that isnt the problem with feka, he is a good attacking forward, but after 10/20 mins he gets very lasy in defence, as if struggling for fitness. he along with seu seu when he has been fit, are strugglin to get back the 10 before the opposition have played the ball
baz
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

Logan gives away to many penalties