'Attack on East Stand Drummers' (Binders)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: 'Attack on East Stand ...

Post by waterside glens »

ffs live and let live. bang away lads
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

waterside glens posted:
ffs live and let live. bang away lads
hopefully on drums.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cbinder

Re: 'Attack on East Stand Drum...

Post by cbinder »

ancientnloyal posted:
Saw this post on rlfans.com...

mikehoughton1 posted:
Some of those goons with the drums in the East Stand wouldn't know a decent game of rugby if it bit them on the booty, and yet they continually claim the moral high ground because they, well they, bang a drum so they must be better fans than the rest of us.

My son is 1 of those goons and on thursday evening he was having trials for the u15s wigan service area i can assure you he knows what a decent game of rugby is.
Within the 'True fans' thread.

Pretty shoddy if you ask me.
where did you get that qoute from i cant find it
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
I like it. However, I was close to punching the moaning old geezer behind me who spent the whole match criticising everything the players did and when his poor son joined in he told him off for shouting :o Not sure about others BUt if we play really badly I go very quiet in a state of shock/disbelief.
cpwigan i had a serious fall out with a fan during the game on friday ,i was trying my best as was every 1 else in the stand ,he told me in a polite wat to sit down and shut the fcuk up ,as this team dont deserve our support .I just couldnt work oout why he was there then :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

mike binder posted:
cpwigan posted:
I like it. However, I was close to punching the moaning old geezer behind me who spent the whole match criticising everything the players did and when his poor son joined in he told him off for shouting :o Not sure about others BUt if we play really badly I go very quiet in a state of shock/disbelief.
cpwigan i had a serious fall out with a fan during the game on friday ,i was trying my best as was every 1 else in the stand ,he told me in a polite wat to sit down and shut the fcuk up ,as this team dont deserve our support .I just couldnt work oout why he was there then :wink:
probably not allowed to talk in the house mike. Your better off ignoring these people
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Friday was awful. I had said numpty behind me chirping away non stop and to my left but 1 I had a man with mental issues (seriously) who shouts in a very bizare manner.

The only time I have gone over the edge is at Saints when I had a Saints fans chirping in my earhole but what pushed me was he was spitting whilst shouting. A swift kick in his balls stopped the production of excess spit.
waterside glens

thank god roy hattersley never sat behind you ,you would have worn out your toe cap :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: For sure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

cbinder posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
Saw this post on rlfans.com...

mikehoughton1 posted:
Some of those goons with the drums in the East Stand wouldn't know a decent game of rugby if it bit them on the booty, and yet they continually claim the moral high ground because they, well they, bang a drum so they must be better fans than the rest of us.

My son is 1 of those goons and on thursday evening he was having trials for the u15s wigan service area i can assure you he knows what a decent game of rugby is.
Within the 'True fans' thread.

Pretty shoddy if you ask me.
where did you get that qoute from i cant find it

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 0d3ceab210 if you havent already found it.

I have an old guy with white hair and a cap always sat in front of me (or do I always sit behind him?) anyways... he has a special fix for the 'Gerremonside' slogan... always, we now are starting to guess how many times he will omplain about offsides. Its unreal. Petty, but unreal.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

ancientnloyal posted:
Its good to see the South stand full of kids at the back singing with 1 and a half drums (that other drum was sheer sh***!)

you lot are the future of Wigan, as was I in the late 90s, early 00s as a teenager.

Hate the 'older knowledgable fans'... apparently I watched Wigan as a toddler as my dad says but I remember watching them aged 4 and every year since home and away... i dont blag about it being 'better' than anyone else 'cos im not, im just a Wigan fan, simply. as equal as anyone.
We'll be there again on Friday with our big silver drum, hopefully the rest of the South will sing...
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!