WIGAN vs Hull FC

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

Re: WIGAN vs Hull FC

Post by botica »

RichardAgar Rich Agar
Still hurting about yesterdays defeat to dirty Wigan. Yeaman now wants to Box Mason & Jake Webster together.

From Agar Twitter post this morning!! I did reply :wink:

And i don't think this is a fake account either.
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Too many players today looked out of sorts,We were poor and did not deserve to win. Hull came with a plan to rough us up and they succeeded.Marsh is not ready yet,Sam must go to 6 and we need Pat back desperately.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

In all fairness, most of the backs looked very average, the platform from the forwards wasn't laid and there was too much one out rugby with some very poor kicking/chasing as an end result
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

botica wrote:RichardAgar Rich Agar
Still hurting about yesterdays defeat to dirty Wigan. Yeaman now wants to Box Mason & Jake Webster together.

From Agar Twitter post this morning!! I did reply :wink:

And i don't think this is a fake account either.
It is. As is Justin Morgan. They make quite a double act! :lol:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I like Botica's reply to Agar's tweet:
@RichardAgar... Dirty Hull you arsehole. You need to start coaching tackling techniques how to leave heads attached. 3 brawls caused by Hull
Don't mix your words mate!

:lol:

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

You can always tell when Wigan are playing well, opposition coaches can't concentrate on their own teams for pulling us apart with accusations of foul play etc, the numpty at Huddersfield threatened to set his props on us er..eh! :eh: :lol1: aww diddums :eusa1: :eusa1:
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

gpartin wrote:
cpwigan wrote:We certainly conceded a soft try re Westerman. The other try? Did he get that down? was he not well over the dead ball line?

The attack for me is not good. At the moment the team seems dependent on getting around the very edge of teams. The crash ball / short pass breaks are not apparent. losing Deacs probably does not help but I want to see Tommy bringing forwards onto short passes and if/when taking the line himself after using a dummy pass.

Charnley was a positive
yes it was a try, would have been a VR job for a televised game but would have been given was pretty much right in front of me. Even the players had no complaints.
Yep, I agree, you must have been in a similar part of South stand to myself.
It was a well taken try, definitley grounded the ball inside the touch in goal line.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The thing is you can't expect Wigan to be dominant every week, even at the start of the season... it'd be nice if they were but it can't happen. Yesterday's game showed how far Wigan have come in the past few season's... managing to find a reason to win ugly ina mediocre game. We have seen Saints and Leeds do it, Man Utd infamously in football - we have the 2 points just need to refresh
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
botica

Post by botica »

Sutty wrote:I like Botica's reply to Agar's tweet:
@RichardAgar... Dirty Hull you arsehole. You need to start coaching tackling techniques how to leave heads attached. 3 brawls caused by Hull
Don't mix your words mate!

:lol:
It was early and it quite annoyed me!! :D
How very dare he... fake or not
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

old hooker wrote:Too many players today looked out of sorts,We were poor and did not deserve to win. Hull came with a plan to rough us up and they succeeded.Marsh is not ready yet,Sam must go to 6 and we need Pat back desperately.
Totally lacking any leadership and communication on Sunday, not one person talking to another on the park.
Sam's runs from full back were televised, easy to read with very little urgency.