Hocky

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kaii

Re: Hocky

Post by Kaii »

josie andrews wrote:Exactly what KW, CP & Gimble say :)

One out all out!

You can't castigate one without the others & you don't air dirty linen in public.

The coach & the RFL have no discretion whatsoever.

This should never have got as far as it has.

Hock should have been dropped as punishment along with the others involved & that should have been it.

I can understand why he feels agrieved, so would I :exc:

Others, & Ryan Hall has done something as well, are made to pay a forfeit of some kind.

I asked him on Saturday 'why have you had to bleach your hair blond, what have you been up to? He just laughed & said 'no comment'!!

So there are punishments in place.
This whole thing is crap, maybe they didn't like what he brought to the team morale/personality wise but this has been dealt with badly. It's tainted something that everyone should be getting excited about, as cp said early we should all be talking about the world cup
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

thegimble wrote:But what happens when he turns up with 6-7 of his mates and they refuse to join the party so basically the party is over before it gets going.
Guaranteed if that happened we'd of never heard about this and Hock would still be in the team.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What I cannot fathom is why broadcast such a story as the WC is nearing its start. The squad is big enough to leave Gaz out without going public. Deal with such matters in private and no one beyond those that need to know is none the wiser. I like the way the Dr has gone into bat for him.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:What I cannot fathom is why broadcast such a story as the WC is nearing its start. The squad is big enough to leave Gaz out without going public. Deal with such matters in private and no one beyond those that need to know is none the wiser. I like the way the Dr has gone into bat for him.
Another thing that's annoying is the World Cup was just starting to build up momentum with people actually starting to talk about it, people finally clicked that England have a chance of winning something on home soil.
The RFL made themselves and the sport look like fools
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:What I cannot fathom is why broadcast such a story as the WC is nearing its start. The squad is big enough to leave Gaz out without going public. Deal with such matters in private and no one beyond those that need to know is none the wiser. I like the way the Dr has gone into bat for him.
Another thing that's annoying is the World Cup was just starting to build up momentum with people actually starting to talk about it, people finally clicked that England have a chance of winning something on home soil.
As per usual :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:
Kaii wrote:
As per usual :sly:
Exactly. Make a success of the World Cup and this story is dead. If not it will become part of a negative post WC inquiry
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Exactly what KW, CP & Gimble say :)

One out all out!

You can't castigate one without the others & you don't air dirty linen in public.

The coach & the RFL have no discretion whatsoever.

This should never have got as far as it has.

Hock should have been dropped as punishment along with the others involved & that should have been it.

I can understand why he feels agrieved, so would I :exc:

Others, & Ryan Hall has done something as well, are made to pay a forfeit of some kind.

I asked him on Saturday 'why have you had to bleach your hair blond, what have you been up to? He just laughed & said 'no comment'!!

So there are punishments in place.
Well if dying his hair blond is punishment for indiscretions, Ryan Hall must have a worse rep than Gaz Hock! Does anyone know his natural colour?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If only Rob had chaperoned Hocky :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What are some people on, re RLfans DubaiRL makes Hock look like a brain surgeon
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Also Mcbanana has created a wonderful excuse for when we get battered and for his no doubt impending book.