World class centre needed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: World class centre needed

Post by thegimble »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
thegimble wrote:
adiddy wrote:Sarginson in the clear chased down and then passed by mose masoe, who secured the ball!! Yes new centres please!!

Matt
Did Masoe pass him i thought Masoe was actually having a rest when the ball passed him. Can someone else confirm that.

Did Masoe pass him or is someone having a pop at Sarginson.
Masoe was behind Sarginson who was then nudged over the touch line by Sintelins fullback giving Masoe a clear lead and line for the chase. I think Sarginson would have got passed Masoe had he not been shoved a good 10 yards sidewards.
Any touch judge worth his salt would have awarded a penalty for the push that prevented a possible try.
Thanks for that i remember it now. Thought someone was just having a dig at Sarge.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

I think if any self repsecting athlete got chased down and passed by Masoe, then he should start looking for another job.
Thought it was great when he got smashed by SOL and another I can't recall.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

It should have been a penalty on Sarge, another one Silverwood missed!! Masoe never past Sarginson at all but to be fair to him he did defend it well!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

thegimble wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
thegimble wrote: Did Masoe pass him i thought Masoe was actually having a rest when the ball passed him. Can someone else confirm that.

Did Masoe pass him or is someone having a pop at Sarginson.
Masoe was behind Sarginson who was then nudged over the touch line by Sintelins fullback giving Masoe a clear lead and line for the chase. I think Sarginson would have got passed Masoe had he not been shoved a good 10 yards sidewards.
Any touch judge worth his salt would have awarded a penalty for the push that prevented a possible try.
Thanks for that i remember it now. Thought someone was just having a dig at Sarge.
For me Shannon McDonnel knew that Sarginson was heading for a try so calculatedly took him out sidewards. A yellow card for McDonnel wouldn't have been a wrong decision.