Re: Stephen Wild

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Post by pedro »

mrs_carney posted:
chris_wild182 posted:
i agree he needs an improvement because he's not half as good as last season but can you name a player that is playing as well as last season!! other than tickle!!!!
Dallas, Newton, Radlinski when he plays
Beat me to it ya tinker! oh and DV as he didnt play too :wink:
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

ok fair enough we have got some good lads coming up through the ranks but.......what am i saying am gonna argue till a go blue in the face lol he's my uncle stephen to stay :lol:
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

truth be told i just dont want to see him play against wigan i'd be gutted!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Are you not blue in the face already? We've squashed all the arguments you had and even you admit hes playing badly this season. He's your uncle you should support him wherever he goes and wherever he plays. Just dont try to persuade us he's a good player this season, because if you read the first couple of posts on page 1, you'll see our views clearly stated. At the moment Wild isn't Wigan quality but hes not alone, there are a few players i feel need to move on. It's better that Wild moves on and has a succesful career than stays at wigan and is overshadowed by the youngsters.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
pedro

Post by pedro »

[quote]mrs_carney posted:

We let Gilmour go who was playing better and similar qualities so I dont fancy his chances. Sorry for calling your uncle but this season if you ask him he will probably tell you he isnt playing well and could do better.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

thats fair enough but get him back to fitness or his days are numbered.
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

i'm obviously not going to convince anyone but i think he will!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

You managed to convince yourself......and thats about all your going to convince :doz:
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

pedro posted:
mrs_carney posted:

We let Gilmour go who was playing better and similar qualities so I dont fancy his chances. Sorry for calling your uncle but this season if you ask him he will probably tell you he isnt playing well and could do better.
trust me i have done i just think being picked for gb wil be a well needed kick up the a**e for him!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

chris_wild182 posted:
pedro posted:
mrs_carney posted:

trust me i have done i just think being picked for gb wil be a well needed kick up the a**e for him!!!

And add to GB being kicked up the bum as well!!! He shouldn't need to be picked for his country to play well. It's his job.