Joe Burgess on the MEN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Owd Codger

Re: Joe Burgess on the MEN

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: So you have also notice that the website is dominated by certain posters, like for example the one who told you to lay off and if you do not agreed with their opinions, you then get the 'treatment' from not only them, but also the one you are on about in particular.

Good on providing information, but poor on the way she treats posters who she does not like!

Reminds you of the song, Do you want to be in my gang!
Pity you all only read posts you want to see or want to read & not all of them
Mick I personally think you were out of order but Josie can stand up for herself. In reality she is a softy who is just Wigan RL crazy. I do not think she has a bad bone in her body to be honest.

Moderation here is very light touch. The only reason you notice Josie is because she does her job conscientiously and habitually on a daily basis.

WW, at times you can be an excellent poster but you are way off the mark re Josie.
Only making a observation of the difference some posters like myself are treated if they make a comment which does not fall in line with many of the negative opinions from many of the same minority on matters relating to the club, coach, owner, players etc.

Yes, Josie does indeed do a good job in regard to the supply of information and gossip, but at the same time she should consider not to discriminate in the way that she does to those who she does not agree with on certain things or have the audacity to reply to her comments.

A example in my case being on the Auction Thread when she said that I had made a inane comment which in fact was no different to many similar comments made on many other threads but have never had a reply about it being a inane comment or being a 'smart arse' in return.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Pity you all only read posts you want to see or want to read & not all of them
Mick I personally think you were out of order but Josie can stand up for herself. In reality she is a softy who is just Wigan RL crazy. I do not think she has a bad bone in her body to be honest.

Moderation here is very light touch. The only reason you notice Josie is because she does her job conscientiously and habitually on a daily basis.

WW, at times you can be an excellent poster but you are way off the mark re Josie.
Only making a observation of the difference some posters like myself are treated if they make a comment which does not fall in line with many of the negative opinions from many of the same minority on matters relating to the club, coach, owner, players etc.

Yes, Josie does indeed do a good job in regard to the supply of information and gossip, but at the same time she should consider not to discriminate in the way that she does to those who she does not agree with on certain things or have the audacity to reply to her comments.

A example in my case being on the Auction Thread when she said that I had made a inane comment which in fact was no different to many similar comments made on many other threads but have never had a reply about it being a inane comment or being a 'smart arse' in return.
For God's sake give it a rest all of you!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

TBH many people make comments like that aobut some of your posts.

Just as you make comments about other peoples posts being part of a site-wide agenda.

Now you've spotted the conspiracy, what are you going to do to change things? :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Mike wrote:TBH many people make comments like that aobut some of your posts.

Just as you make comments about other peoples posts being part of a site-wide agenda.

Now you've spotted the conspiracy, what are you going to do to change things? :D
REVOLUTION SENIOR.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Why has my comment in reply to the last comment by Josie twice been removed?

It was only a suggestion on how her comment should have been written!
I kept wondering that :conf:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It was me! Ha ha ha ha.

WW wants a conspiracy and unfair treatment so badly I thought i'd give it a go.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:It was me! Ha ha ha ha.

WW wants a conspiracy and unfair treatment so badly I thought i'd give it a go.
You little monkey :wink:

Glad you owned up, I didn't want him to think it was me treating him unfairly :)
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Never considered that I was being conspired against and getting unfair treatment, just that we were in a 'Stalin' like state of censorship on the slightest thing like what was only a suggestion of how a comment by Josie should have read!