Bateman linked with NRL move

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Bateman linked with NRL move

Post by medlocke »

eccywarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:1 man (the victim) has been shit stirring and saying hurtful things about another mans (the attacker) loved ones, 2nd man see's his arse as he has had a few sherbets and beyond his better judgement gives the first man a slap, first man however gets the better of second man so in a second of madness second man hits first man with weapon resulting in getting hand slapped, Now, if first man had kept his mouth shut in the first place he would never have gotten hit with a weapon,

man 1 should have been reprimanded for being a big shit stirring tosser who started the whole problem, a 2 game ban would have been good enough imo
Im sorry but im 90% sure thats not what happened
What a shame you never read the other posts before trying to look clever
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

medlocke wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:1 man (the victim) has been shit stirring and saying hurtful things about another mans (the attacker) loved ones, 2nd man see's his arse as he has had a few sherbets and beyond his better judgement gives the first man a slap, first man however gets the better of second man so in a second of madness second man hits first man with weapon resulting in getting hand slapped, Now, if first man had kept his mouth shut in the first place he would never have gotten hit with a weapon,

man 1 should have been reprimanded for being a big shit stirring tosser who started the whole problem, a 2 game ban would have been good enough imo
Im sorry but im 90% sure thats not what happened
What a shame you never read the other posts before trying to look clever
I wasnt being clever and ye i should have read other posts
IN WANE WE TRUST
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

And a 2 game ban was not what was received which suggests that something more serious did happen. The reasons for it happening maybe correct but the severity of the ban suggests that perhaps a weapon was used. I keep hearing that Mossop lost some teeth. Not being his dentist I can't confirm that but the length of time Bateman is suspended for suggests it was more than handbags.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Spot on.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Agreed, time to move on!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett