Fans Forum - Status quo, No change

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Fans Forum - Status quo, N...

Post by Doveoverdave »

cpwigan wrote:t. I said 90%, if you want to be part of that 10% then great. The day those % are reversed the better.

Welcome aboard :wink:

Not had so much fun since WNAC!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

El Bobbers wrote:So tell me again CPW, why haven't you got the millions he has? I take it it's because you are all talk?
How shallow can you be.

Never equate intellect with the depths of a man's pockets.
emperorkel

Post by emperorkel »

The only thing I read into the statement, as with the comment regarding Noble and Forshaw spending 70 hours per week at the club, is a justification for not giving them both their P45 because Wigan cant afford to pay the compensation and IL wont either, therefore we are stuck with them but lets try to make them look good.
How much time they spend is irrelevent because it is clearly not working and a waste of time and money
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Apologies but I cannot do so. Sometims information comes from sources that would betray something gleaned in confidence and be detrimental to the original source.

I am far more confident now though in IL and realise that my worst views of Noble are definetly true.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

cpwigan wrote:Apologies but I cannot do so. Sometims information comes from sources that would betray something gleaned in confidence and be detrimental to the original source.

I am far more confident now though in IL and realise that my worst views of Noble are definetly true.
Must have been some news for you to change your mind like that im still with YOU regarding BN
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

cpwigan wrote:Apologies but I cannot do so. Sometims information comes from sources that would betray something gleaned in confidence and be detrimental to the original source.

Cop out..... :wink:

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

An intriguing statement!

Obviously there are "behind scenes" machinations that are nothing to do with IL (re-confirmed by CP yourself that you are "more confident" in him), and that he is attempting to rectify/remedy aforementioned problems.

Now what could they be? :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

One of the mods today on RFL was saying that he had some info but was sworn to secrecy.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

After 1 phone call and some dodgy info all is well in the world as regards IL.

Disappointed CPW.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Doveoverdave wrote:After 1 phone call and some dodgy info all is well in the world as regards IL.

Disappointed CPW.
As I said I am not saying IL is perfect BUT

The information came from somebody with great knowledge, knowledge from 20 years + to the present day. I spent 2 hours discussing everything.

I never criticise for the sake of it and the information gleaned makes it impossible to not give IL time. IL criticising the coaching/playing so openly and then Noble going on the web site and arguing contrary to all that was said tells you so much.

The bit that I nor anybody I talk to knows is has IL got a replacement but has to wait or is he still trying to get the right man. He will not move unless he has.

The source is impeccable. Sometimes (well always) you have to trust such sources.