Hampshire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Suzieb

Re: Hampshire

Post by Suzieb »

Feel sorry for him you know whats gona happen hell be thrown in against Leeds may have a bad game then get dropped again not being given a enough game time someone is gona snatch him up then yes he will come back to haunt us
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
pedro wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Hampshire in Riversiders on stage before the match tonight and he looked thoroughly jossed off!
The situation wasn't helped by the stupid questions asked to him by the lady MC.

I hope he leaves and comes back to haunt us
Like Kevin Brown, Joe Mellor and Matty Russell?
You forgot Long!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

pedro wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Hampshire in Riversiders on stage before the match tonight and he looked thoroughly jossed off!
The situation wasn't helped by the stupid questions asked to him by the lady MC.

I hope Wane has an Uncle Joes, clears is head, and realises that the lad needs to be in the 17 week and week out, irrespective of how he performs. Hampshire has got that commodity no one can buy.....speed. We need to take a hit and blood our star juniors as that is the only way they and the team are going to improve in the long-term. Great Australian coaches like Bennett and Gibson would have no hesitation in giving the lad a run in the team as their philosophy is/was to choose a outstanding junior over a great player past his sell by date. A young player can be improved, a thirty something is going backwards and cannot improve the team in the medium/long term!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Total agree
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

pedro wrote:

Why would yo want that if you supposedly support this club?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kaii wrote:
pedro wrote:

With you Kaii!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

As far as we know Hampshire hasn't signed the deal offered.
Neither has Josh, neither has Sarge and Burgess is already on his way out.
It has been suggested that Bowen might do another year.

Ryan like the others need to be signed and whatever the reason for them not re-signing needs to be removed whether it is wages or whatever. I'm sure if Bowen were to leave then the salary situation could be sorted.
If we lose Hampshire, Josh and Sarge along with Budgie then we are in a right old mess.

These are some of the best young talent in SL to lose them all would be an absolute disaster. The club needs to act quickly.
AFAIK the anti tampering rules now end in May rather than as it used to be Septmeber.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kaii wrote:
pedro wrote:
With you Kaii!!
Probably to prove naysayers like Whelley Warrior wrong in saying no players ever come back to haunt their former club

Hampshire should be given first choice shot at 6 and kept there for a good run of games to build his partnership with Smith. Not play one game then dropped for another 5 before being reconsidered for full back :eusa17: because Bowen is "rested". Most definitely appears Wane has his favourites and are impervious to being dropped or even played in their more natural positions
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
pedro wrote:
Like Kevin Brown, Joe Mellor and Matty Russell?
You forgot Long!
Only because he was went because of a reason which had nothing to do with rugby at the time and quite rightly so!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

The whole of Wigan knows the reason Long went, still bit our backsides though!
So I'll put you down as a not mithered if Hampshire goes because he won't come back to haunt us.
Pretty stubborn stance if true, remeniscent of another Wiganer.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield