Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
weststand-rich

Re: Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Post by weststand-rich »

This is the most fun I've had in weeks.

I'm going to the next meeting - nailed on. :o
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

CPW won't be going, thats for sure.

He is obviously convinced that all ILs negative comments were personally directed at him.

Its obviously made him paranoid!!

You watch, he will eventually have to stop attending matches because every time a scrum is formed, he will think they are all talking about him!! :lol: :lol:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Well and it is a known fact that I support IL's statement re the slagging of players on here. I have posted on it is several threads. To try and say it is another is daft. To say fans don't do it to players at matches is also wrong as I have heard it. Mathers confidence was shot by the fans. I would go as far as say some wanted him to drop it so they could jeer. There is an underlying viciousness re the hounding of players and it does get through to them. Smith was coach to Mathers. Quite probably when he said it was nice to be coached again it was in reference to that. Some players perform better than others under an individual coach. I see the truth in such a comment as IL made and had I been there I would have given my seal impression.
Jim
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

There's nothing wrong with the forum until it gets to the Q & A session and it becomes farcical because IL throws his rattle out and starts acting silly. It would be far better if the increased the presentation side. Let Simon Collinson have a spot next time.

The presentation was fine. The Q and A embarassing.

You get fans coming on here who will not even admit what was said or deny that their published views differ from their real vies because they have vested interests. The day somebody tells me what I should think about RL, shoot me.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan wrote:Mike B, a very simple question have you on more than one occasion said to me I cannot say what I really think because of my position on the Riversiders Committee? We cannot be seen to be upsetting the club?

I spoke to Mick Hogan today, who runs our club on a day to day basis at no point did Mick even suggest he was unhappy with any posters or anything that had been posted on this website. So who is The Club and who are they afraid of?

Do you honestly want this site and rlfans to become mirror images of the 18th Man concotted letters page by the Riversiders / WEP?
i spoke yo mick on tuesday and i acctually did and many at the riversdiers meeting will tell u wat he said
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Kittwazzer wrote:Mike Binder

Exactly how many people are posting on here in your name? Reason I ask, most posts are well presented, well argued, grammatically correct and with very few spelling mistakes.

Others occasionally appear as though you have been blindfolded whilst typing!

It has occurred to me more than once that not all posts are from the same individual!
depends if i have had a drink or if im pissed off with comments made
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

mike binder wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Mike B, a very simple question have you on more than one occasion said to me I cannot say what I really think because of my position on the Riversiders Committee? We cannot be seen to be upsetting the club?

I spoke to Mick Hogan today, who runs our club on a day to day basis at no point did Mick even suggest he was unhappy with any posters or anything that had been posted on this website. So who is The Club and who are they afraid of?

Do you honestly want this site and rlfans to become mirror images of the 18th Man concotted letters page by the Riversiders / WEP?
i spoke yo mick on tuesday and i acctually did and many at the riversdiers meeting will tell u wat he said
You tell us Mike? You are the one making the claims but not prepared to say who or what was said?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The only people who should be pissed off are the people who post here because Mike B claims we are scum that The Club hates.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Im not bothered what the chairman thinks if the team plays poor they get told so if they cannot handle that then they shouldnt be playing professional sport
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I wonder how long Lenagan would tolerate an employee of his performing badly at his work? would he say as he did about Fielden " lets hope he has a better year in the last year of his contract". I actually feel sorry for Stuart Fielden as I remember his great battles with Barry Mac and it was a contest that made the game more exciting to watch. I think that he also wonders where the aggression has gone from his game, the best games he has played are when someone gives him a slap early on. So come on Morley slap him and lets watch our boy go, come on Stuart lets see the REAL STUART FIELDEN STAND UP ON SATURDAY.