Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Post by pedro »

I agree with that he used to get fired up once he was given one early on.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

ddtftf wrote:I wonder how long Lenagan would tolerate an employee of his performing badly at his work? would he say as he did about Fielden " lets hope he has a better year in the last year of his contract". I actually feel sorry for Stuart Fielden as I remember his great battles with Barry Mac and it was a contest that made the game more exciting to watch. I think that he also wonders where the aggression has gone from his game, the best games he has played are when someone gives him a slap early on. So come on Morley slap him and lets watch our boy go, come on Stuard lets see the REAL STUART FIELDEN STAND UP ON SATURDAY.
i think the real fielden is now dead and buried i am sorry to say . My view like some of the others is sell him if anyone will have him and pay the youngsters more
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Can we please cut out the snide remarks and slagging off / bating other site members.

Having an opinion is one thing, but some comments are getting personal now
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

CP is the video available yet? if so could i please have a link.

P.S. this is the best debate the site has had since we lost our first 3 matches
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No. I was asked to remove them because you are not allowed to record such events using any form of media. I was asked in a polite and decent manner and was happy to do so. However, I will be asking what the hell is going at a Riversiders meeting. If I am being slagged off behind my back then I will certainly find out. However, it was intimated it was plural so it should be very interesting. Supporters group :roll:
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Mike B,

If I'm reading correctly, you seem to suggest that Mick Hogan is unhappy with the way players etc are beings discussed on this and other sites and has explicitly said so at a Riversiders meeting. If this is so, what is his specific bug-bear? Or is it not for public consumption?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

weststand-rich wrote:Mike B,

If I'm reading correctly, you seem to suggest that Mick Hogan is unhappy with the way players etc are beings discussed on this and other sites and has explicitly said so at a Riversiders meeting. If this is so, what is his specific bug-bear? Or is it not for public consumption?
And, as Mike has already said, why hasn't he addressed any complaints to Mike (or Bilko, for RLFans) and the mods on both sites?

Bear in mind that any comments made on here are only a microcosm of what's being discussed in pubs all over Wigan.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I don't remember Mick hogan saying anything like that!!! at least not out loud to the audience at the Riversiders meeting.

He said that the posters on these sort of forums represent about 1% of the overall support of the club. Or words to that effect. But please, do not quote me :eh:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

First of, i'd like too say that i have been in australia, for the past three weeks, so just let it be if i make a couple of errors here.

From what i have read, IL has said he is disappointed with the fans, saying that us booing and sarcastically clapping is a disgrace, but correct me if im wrong, it is a disgrace. For example, I cant remember the exact details of who we played, but i distinctly remember, the wigan crowd sarcastically clapping, when mathers caught a bomb.

Fair enough that he wasnt at his best for us, and he was very far from it, but tbh thats a disgrace. Another incident occured when karl pryce went down injured, the whole wigan crowd cheered when he came off, and people are moaning because they heard something that they dont like. In some cases, i know some people wont of been doing it, then it wasnt aimed at you.

I'll then take us back a couple of years or less than, when we were signing aussies appose too our youngsters, everyone was calling for DW and ML out. As soon as IL invests some money into our youngsters, everyone is asking, why arent we singing aussies???

Also i applaud him, as he is being very careful as too who he signs from aus, making sure they are right for the club, and if he and BN says they arent, then i trust them
with that.

I just want to know, Can IL ever win?
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
pedro

Post by pedro »

its not IL we boo and clap its the players. He wants to deflect the booing and so on away from the players it may fall on him.

We all may like the way the club is run which is a relection on IL but may not like whats served up on the pitch which is a reflection of BN and the players.