Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Suzieb

Sam

Post by Suzieb »

Im afraid Leneghan is gona have to dig deep into the pocket for Sam,s return
cpwigan

Re: It's official, Sam Tomkins released from NZ Warriors contract

Post by cpwigan »

Sam and his advisor's are so clever. Cash in big NRL contract, return after 2 years knowing NRL contract / stock would be far less but SL will still then offer him silly money, possibly on more than 3 years. CLEVER.

If presume the deal was done some months ago (oh obviously the final signing not as well all remember the will he / won't he leave Wigan farce last time.

I presume IL / SW will throw plenty at Sam. The Doc could but will he? Wire could but will they? Leeds have offloaded 2 big contracts recently so they could and have the 'best' accountants in SL but will they?

If Sam was truly homesick it would be a no brainer but does any believe that horse poop :lol: I still think we will throw enough money his way to do the deal and it is probably 99.9% done. I see Union as not interested leaving Wigan, Wire and Leeds with Salford outsiders.

If Sam did not come then I would snap up Hardaker is Leeds sign him or Ratchford if Wire sign him.

Whomever Sam signs for he needs a shave and tatoo removal!
thegimble

Re: It's official, Sam Tomkins released from NZ Warriors contract

Post by thegimble »

CP

If i remember correctly NZW did not pay the transfer fee in 1 go its over the 3 years. Do you remember anything like that getting said by IL.
FROM A TO B

Re: Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Post by FROM A TO B »

Moved from rumour mill to web warriors, as the return to the uk is no longer a rumour.
We all know we get first pick, just hope that we ensure the offer is good enough and accepted. Taking into consideration how the club treated him, that he's a Wigan lad and then he has Joel and Logan at the club I would expect us to be odds on favourites to sign.
I would also expect significant fan backlash should he be allowed to go elsewhere
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

FROM A TO B wrote:Moved from rumour mill to web warriors, as the return to the uk is no longer a rumour.
We all know we get first pick, just hope that we ensure the offer is good enough and accepted. Taking into consideration how the club treated him, that he's a Wigan lad and then he has Joel and Logan at the club I would expect us to be odds on favourites to sign.
I would also expect significant fan backlash should he be allowed to go elsewhere
Why would we not be able to afford Sam? If it is to be believed that he is currently earning $400k Australian Dollars down under that equates to circa £210k. We have Bowen and Burgess off contract plus several others, don't see why it would be an issue.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wes

Sam Tomkins

Post by Wes »

Why has the thread disappeared? Am I missing something?
thegimble

Re: Sam Tomkins

Post by thegimble »

Wes wrote:Why has the thread disappeared? Am I missing something?
Try General and Rumour section.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Power crazy moderation Wes
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
FROM A TO B wrote:Moved from rumour mill to web warriors, as the return to the uk is no longer a rumour.
Why would we not be able to afford Sam? If it is to be believed that he is currently earning $400k Australian Dollars down under that equates to circa £210k. We have Bowen and Burgess off contract plus several others, don't see why it would be an issue.
I think we will have competition, with Leeds to be honest SEFC, and it might be down to IL matching what Leeds are prepared to offer.
Leeds have offloaded Sinfield, Peackock and I think Hardaker is too much trouble for them to continue with so will see Sam as the ideal replacement.
I honestly think Leeds will go all hogg to get him.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Power crazy moderation Wes
It's in the right place because Sam Tomkins is still contracted to the NZ warriors until the end of the season.

The forum it was in is for Wigan Warriors & until Sam re signs for Wigan anything about him belongs in the General Rugby League forum!

Thank you!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan