General election

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Caboosegg

Re: General election

Post by Caboosegg »

Wormburner wrote:
Jimmy Birts wrote:Abbott is not the best politician but I'm less concerned about her cocking figures up during an interview than I am about a heartless Government that targets the most vulnerable members of our society with its pernicious policies and is hell bent on destroying our public sector.

In my view, there's a party to vote for if you care about others and there's another to vote for if you only care about yourself.
Like the kid who could not have an £11,000 operation thanks to Labour yet at the same time Abbot spent the same amount in tax payers money on a portrait of herself. Like when Labour brought in Atos and disabled/vulnerable started committing suicide because of their decisions, i was personally effected by an Atos decision and had it shit until the Tories came back into power, Liebour are unfiiit for purpose :angry:

Thursday 27 August 2015 16.19 EDT First published on Thursday 27 August 2015 07.43 EDT

Nearly 90 people a month are dying after being declared fit for work, according to new data that has prompted campaigners and Labour leadership contenders to call for an overhaul of the government’s welfare regime.

Statistics released by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) revealed that during the period December 2011 and February 2014 2,380 people died after their claim for employment and support allowance (ESA) ended because a work capability assessment (WCA) found they were found fit for work.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:i shall say no more :exc:
That didn't last long did it? :)
You're like a dog jumping for something all day that it will never reach:exc:
I find it interesting that you pull me up on this but do not attempt to make up excuses about the truth i posted, yet again this shows you up to be nothing more than a troll who relies on petty childish behaviour and sarcastic remarks, you know you are wrong and yet you just keep carrying on, this is definitely the last i shall say on this matter as you are not worth my time, i will however, if i feel like it, make comment on other posts from Labour fanatics lacking in the brain department :exc:
I don't read most of the rubbish you put so why would I need to explain.
If I had the time on my hands like you do I'm afraid I'd concentrate on plagiarizing your photos!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Caboosegg wrote:
Wormburner wrote:
Jimmy Birts wrote:Abbott is not the best politician but I'm less concerned about her cocking figures up during an interview than I am about a heartless Government that targets the most vulnerable members of our society with its pernicious policies and is hell bent on destroying our public sector.

In my view, there's a party to vote for if you care about others and there's another to vote for if you only care about yourself.
Like the kid who could not have an £11,000 operation thanks to Labour yet at the same time Abbot spent the same amount in tax payers money on a portrait of herself. Like when Labour brought in Atos and disabled/vulnerable started committing suicide because of their decisions, i was personally effected by an Atos decision and had it shit until the Tories came back into power, Liebour are unfiiit for purpose :angry:

Thursday 27 August 2015 16.19 EDT First published on Thursday 27 August 2015 07.43 EDT

Nearly 90 people a month are dying after being declared fit for work, according to new data that has prompted campaigners and Labour leadership contenders to call for an overhaul of the government’s welfare regime.

Statistics released by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) revealed that during the period December 2011 and February 2014 2,380 people died after their claim for employment and support allowance (ESA) ended because a work capability assessment (WCA) found they were found fit for work.
Try and big it up all you want, Labour brought in ATOS in 2005, ATOS are the people causing the problem thanks Labour, not the government that was in charge at the time
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wormburner wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:
Wormburner wrote:Like the kid who could not have an £11,000 operation thanks to Labour yet at the same time Abbot spent the same amount in tax payers money on a portrait of herself. Like when Labour brought in Atos and disabled/vulnerable started committing suicide because of their decisions, i was personally effected by an Atos decision and had it shit until the Tories came back into power, Liebour are unfiiit for purpose :angry:

Try and big it up all you want, Labour brought in ATOS in 2005, ATOS are the people causing the problem thanks Labour, not the government that was in charge at the time
no bigging up, you post multiple half truths,
Labour created the NHS should we be blamming them for the issues it know has or the Tories who have since 2010 taken it from the black and put it in the red.

still waiting for why i should vote tory Worm, thats isn't just because Abbott is this or Corbyn in that?

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It will be interesting to see how May reacts when Macron writes to her about the Calais problem and suggests a date it will finish. .
The Leave campaign was emphatic that the "Le Touquet Agreement" had nothing to do with Brexit and wouldn't be affected. Wrong yet again!

Macron hasn't a party and has to get parliamentary majority to be an effective President.
He has to produce jobs. That's one of the main economic problems France has. The French people don't like the Calais agreement and saying it will be cancelled will go down very well. He has also been over here trying to get Banking jobs transferred to Paris when Brexit happens and that will just be for openers.

May's handling of this will be crucial, she isn't a quick thinker and will be opposite some street wise EU politicions. If the "LTA" unravels then she will really have problems.

We will need a second referendum more than ever now on the final deal. By March 2019 the 1.27 referendum majority will have gone, she will have no majority, no mandate and no legitimate reason to take us out of the EU.
Wandering Warrior

Interesting you mention May is not a quick thinker. I mentioned this earlier in why she won't do a tv debate.
Corbyn, despite his wet lettuce faults, is a principled man, and I suspect he make rip her a new sphincter in a TV debate because she would be making it up as she's goes along while he would be speaking from the heart.
The next 12 months will be interesting and we, the plebs, will pay for it iñ the long run.
The thing with May is she tells you reality in small snippets and you have to be alert to them ie. tax and Brexit.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Lock it Josie
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

"I don't like what's going on Josie lock it" says Mr Wormburner.
Why what's upsetting you. It's just a bunch of, in your words, Labour voters with mental problems, having a discussion. The fact you are winding yourself up over it is your problem.
You needn't read the thread but much better to do so and then react!
To lock this thread would be an undemocratic act dont you think?
I wore the petulant child badge you gave me toďay, perhaps you should have kept it yourself?
Wandering Warrior

As if the country isn't in a mess as it is, Fox Hunting appears to be on the agenda for being brought back!
Parents being asked to fund their kids education with donations and Fox Hunting is rearing its head again. Good to see priorities sorted!!
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Companies being asked to pay for education, let's just hope Abbott doesn't do the figures, HaHaHaHaHa