GANSON A JOKE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: GANSON A JOKE

Post by jinkin jimmy »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
HEE HEE Laughin my ass off at you lot!! Let me guess you were robbed by the ref, and catalans were rubbish!! Get to NL1 where you belong 1111
Great first post. You'll never be able to keep that standard up. :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Saint. You represent the type of idiot that is welcome on RLfans.com not here. If you had read you will understand that Wiganers are honest enough to say their team was abysmal and lost to a better team on the day. No excuses.
SAINTTILLIDIE

Post by SAINTTILLIDIE »

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVIN A LAUGH!!! Especially at you lot!!! Never enjoyed sunday afternoon so much in years!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Why does that not come as shock to anybody :roll:

rlfans.com = your destination

your vacation here will be short lived
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

that's the thing isn't it with you saitns fans, you thrive off of other people's losses rather than following your own team. scum of the league.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I understand Saints and Leigh's hatred as local rivalry. I even understand Cas feel that they have a grievance, but what did we ever do to Wolves?
Come on Jim! Do you really expect any other club to be neutral when we are playing? I was surprised not to see ganson and members of the RFL not embracing with les cats at the end!

When was the last time Wolves anything? When are they likely to win anything? So if they can't find anything to celebrate with their pathetic club, then they will look to enjoy the misery of a club that handed them countless beatings. I dare say when stains start to slip they will revel in that too.
jinkin jimmy posted:
So that's it for me. No more season tickets, corporate do's or anything. At least I had the satisfaction of walking up to Mo and asking when was he going to do the decent thing. The coward wouldn't even look me in the eye. I would have had more respect if he had told me to **** off. :angry:
Can't say I blame you; the Wigan team that lost today are not even a shadow of the team that won the Grand Final. Not a single player can stand up today and so that they are proud of their performance today.

Everyone has been screaming at Mo's incompetence of handling the salary cap - well, the way the players played today makes him look like Bill Gates. At least no-one can accuse of being lacking in effort on Wigan's behalf - even if he is incompetant
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
The King

Post by The King »

Wigan were just awful and to even try and blame the ref is just pathetic and makes us sound like sore losers. I didnt even think that the ref was that bad to be honest.
SAINTTILLIDIE

Post by SAINTTILLIDIE »

Not at all, we thrive off the fact that you consistently spend over the salary cap and are still not able to compete at a top level! As for scum of the earth, i think a few people need to look at bit closer to home!! stick your dummies back in, wash your flat caps and enjoy wembley! I WILL!!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVIN A LAUGH!!! Especially at you lot!!! Never enjoyed sunday afternoon so much in years!!!
Yet still focusing on another club. Do you go on other club sites every time they lose? No; it's because that no matter how poorly we play (and we were poor today) we will still be the bigger club and that hurts you more than our loss today does us.

Don't spend all your money tonight on white lightening or you won't be able to afford that new shell suit you've been promising yourself from pound-stretcher.

Laughing at jobless w*****s like you actually makes me feel better - thank you
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
SAINTTILLIDIE

Post by SAINTTILLIDIE »

jobless!! Im a communications director for a large mobile communications network. I earn more in a year than you eat pies!