Feka in GBH probe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Feka in GBH probe

Post by Bear »

I diddnt think there was much wrong to be honest, as he was commenting on something from a source
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ince warrior posted:
i doubt it'll go as far as being deported or getting a jail sentence, it'll probably just be a fine, we'll be reet :D
Dont kid yourself about the jail sentence, cases like this (If it is true & proven) are now being used as big warning, with custodial sentences handed out.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

i really can't believe feka would do something like this he's ussually very calm if anyone I would have thought gaz hock would have done it. :conf:
mano

Post by mano »

police are investigating an other player for the same thing cant see this one comeing to anything it been going on for 3mths now.PS ITS NOT GAZ HOCK BEFORE ANYBODY SAYS IT IS.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

still a legend what a guy no matter what
To be the best
you have to beat the best
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Cruncher posted:
He's been charged with an offence.
Not according to the press releases.

Paleaaesina was bailed by police until November 22, pending a decision on whether or not he will be charged with the offence.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... esina.html
mikey

Post by mikey »

A certain bus driver has now 16000 reasons why he will become public enemy no1. Justice for FEKA campaign! Lets get it sorted.
mano

Post by mano »

This is not about feka it was about another player
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

The bus driver should have run off....the idle chuff would never have caught him! :blush:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Lots of speculation, no facts.
Bailed pending a decision, so why is everyone getting so paranoid!
If he did it (regardless of why), then he will have to take his punishment on the chin (pun intended).

If people were not there to see the alleged incident, then you should be very careful what you say or how your messags could be interpreted.

My thoughts on the matter are if charged and found guilty, they will probably try and make an example of him (due to his position with the community), plus if there is anyone from the RFL in the jury, they'll probably ask for a life sentence (because he plays for Wigan).

One final question, if it was Gaz Hock in the same situation, would there be lots of messages of support? :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered