Fa'asavalu selected in GB squad!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jame1

Re: Fa'asavalu selected in...

Post by jame1 »

How long before we have more aussies & kiwis playing for GB than brits. This does not encourage youngsters into the game .why should they try when a player can become eligble because he has lived hear 5 years.AN ABSOLUTE DISGRASE
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I bet Mary doesnt know anything about our nation other than the Post Office, Giro's and glass
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( The last time this debate happened was regarding Phil McKenzie if I recall correctly. We then opted not to utilise his talents and I think it was the right decision. This time we have made a mistake.

Maybe it is me BUT increasingly Mauri has been exposed as being limited. Yes, he can look spectacular BUT I am not sure he has done that much and say v proper Aussie defenders he might find it a very different proposition. It is one thing looking good for a club side that were dominant BUT when the chips were down in the latter games he looked poor. Those end of season game are a better indicator of international RL when we are the underdog and rarely dominant.

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

What the hell are they playing at?

So many players in this country, but no lets play an import. Disgraceful and should not be allowed.

To anyone who says different: If we win anything with the guy playing (and no disrespect to him, it’s not personal) it would only be a hollow victory and nothing more.

We put an import in as coach then he plays an import. Let’s go the full hog and do away with any British players, then do away with the GB badge that will be worn. Change the colour of the jersey to anything other than red, blue and white and they will have completely and utterly messed everything up. The thin end of the wedge comes to mind here.

I for one cannot support a team that does not consist of British players. Put an import into the side and it is not GB it is that simple, GB don’t make me laugh.

Graham Lowe even realised that he wanted to beat the Australians with a full British team when we played Manly, he took the option not to play any overseas players that night. It can always be said we are the only true British team to beat an Australian team at club rugby. Never been done since.

Again a disgraceful actions yet again

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

this proves that SL and Summer Rugby is a failure, we keep hearing wanckie and fuko rattle on every week about how this is the best SL season so far and how good SL is, well sorry but you are wrong you bald headed buffoon, pre SL we had the choice of umpteen great players and there was competition for international places, now we are on the verge of letting some big foriegn Nancy with no British heritage play for our country, due to the amount of has been Aussies being signed, it is a disgrace, have we run out of decent players in this country, or are they simply not good enough, is this why the exciting ex leeds coach is opting Big Maureen
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

O'Loughlin has made the bench for the 1st test.

Strange move imo. Either start him or he doesn't play. He's an 80minute grafter not an impact bench man or utility player.

Team is-

Wellens
Gardner
Gleeson
Senior
Raynor
Pryce
Burrow
Morley
Newton
Burgess
Peacock
Ellis
Sinfield

subs
Graham
Fa'asavalu
O'Loughlin
Roby
Bear

Post by Bear »

Burgess against the Kiwis!!! hes only 2 years older than me :lol:
Is that a reward or a punishment
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!