Matt Copper deny's move

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Matt Copper deny's mov...

Post by DaveO »

God posted:
the grinch posted:
whats been wrong with wigan the past few years is there isnt enough wigan in the team. over rated kiwi's over the hill aussies and over payed super stars who never seem to deliver. now we are getting the formula right! wigan lads from the acadamy playing for pride lydon instead of lyndsey lenagan who is a wigan fan just like we are all wanting us to do well.they take over the club with almost no money to spend on players yet we are hearing something from them we havent heard from maurice for years "the truth"! im not expecting to win any trophys next season but i can finaly see the time when we will.
Ive been saying this on nemourus posts then getting slated.E.g We dont need Hodgeson and i think we should bring in some academy players but then my replys have been "you dont know what your talking about we need somebody like Hodgeson"
Well that is because it is far too simplistic to say "bring in some academy players".

They just aren't good enough.

Simple as that.

Dave