Re: Mason: Wigan have made a t...

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Re: Mason: Wigan have made...

Post by butt monkey »

pieater-alex posted:
I think he will sign , if it was a load of rubbish Lenegan would come right out and dismiss this link with Mason wouldn't he because from his early stages as Wigan chairman from what I can gather he likes to keep the fans informed.
Unless he's gone to Barbados with Dave Whelan!!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pieater-alex posted:
if it was a load of rubbish Lenegan would come right out and dismiss this link with Mason wouldn't he because from his early stages as Wigan chairman from what I can gather he likes to keep the fans informed.
Perhaps, but give IL a bit of a chance to comment! The news story is from today, and maybe IL is not available to make any comment to confirm or deny the story. We rarely if ever get any news at weekends particularly, so I wouldn't read anything at all into the lack of response from the club. They might only be finding out about this story the same as us through online news stories and these websites if there is nothing in this at all...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

pieater-alex posted:
I think he will sign , if it was a load of rubbish Lenegan would come right out and dismiss this link with Mason wouldn't he because from his early stages as Wigan chairman from what I can gather he likes to keep the fans informed.
He might well do but the figures are most likely a load of rubbish. And why would IL want high figures to be discussed publicly after his claim we have little money left. If he gets offered much more than 80/90k its a massive risk in my opinion. My gut feeling is I don't want a player like that at Wigan but if the deal was done I'd most likely not take long to be converted. I'd prefer Peacock to be honest.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I know RL fans is c**p but the last time lenaghan left a message to the fans it was on there
pedro

Post by pedro »

Hope St George sign him so Cooper can come to us :D
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

pedro posted:
Hope St George sign him so Cooper can come to us :D
Yes that would do !
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Just say, if we get a mason in the team will leon put his hand between his legs and give him the funny handshake :)
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

mason is just using wigan has a bargaining tool hes no intentions of coming thank god ,he was going to sign for a texas rugby team but he couldnt get a ten gallon hat for his 20 gallon yed :D
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Mind you it would put a new twist on wigan v stains. The incredible hulk v the incredible bulk :)
thomo

Post by thomo »

to back track on a couple of points
Mason would be imense and in my opinion we need a prop more than we need a centre
Goulding and Bailey will do for the centres = don't forget Karl Pryce is also been linked as well - he could be the centre.
Pack of:
Fielden
Higham
Mason
Coley
Hansen
O'Laughlan
would be imense and think of the impact after 20 minutes of hock and feka coming on - huge impact player!!
Would still have precott, O'carroll, hill, Tomkinsto develop and bulk up and support this pack