Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

Re: Fielden

Post by FROM A TO B »

Fujiman posted:
josie andrews posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
Think it is a case of chinese whispers. by all accounts the rumour of a torn pectoral came form someone who is not known for "rumouring".
On the plus side. I asked Phil Vievers how big Stu was. "He'll be right and should be playing next week"
:)
Good A to B, hope its true.
I asked Lenaghan directley in the SS bar before the match and he said bicep injury after wrestling with Coley and will be out for 3/4 weeks
Either way, it doesn't sound as bad as the reports first said :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
thomo

Post by thomo »

none of us really know how bad the injury is - we will just have to wait for the offical club statement and not hear who talks to who in various places.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

thomo posted:
none of us really know how bad the injury is - we will just have to wait for the offical club statement and not hear who talks to who in various places.
How more official do you want than the chairman telling you to your face after a direct question :conf:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

You can't trust our new Chairman. He's replaced Mike Binder on the raffle fix. Won a Feka pen in the draw last night :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Bear

Post by Bear »

I hope he is ok
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
j.g

Post by j.g »

he as got a bicep strain n it says he should be back for next week he was 50/50 for last night but they did not want to risk him. http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=3601
Bear

Post by Bear »

Great news :D
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
I hope he is ok
Who Lenaghan because he won a feka pen :lol:
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

its fantastic news, we missed his deffence last knight with Lockers only 50% fit we lacked some bite in middle of the park.

hope he is back fornext week against Hull but to me i would rather he be out for a couple of weeks and get 100% fit than bring him back to early and him have an even more serious set back.