Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Kat

Post by Kat »

ancientnloyal wrote:Thats because you dwell on rlfans.

I'd say over half of the Redline customers post on here... youths such as Bear, Psycho, wigan_twins...

'consigliere' organises the coaches.

if that helps.
I know, he's my boyfriend's step-dad.

I've heard of Bear, one of my mates that was on the Harlequins coach said a few of his mates were ruining the coach journey for everyone.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

99% of people under 21 who use the coaches arent out to ruin anything... bookings of 20-a-time suggests they want to enjoy themselves and are serious supporters week after week.

If you know who they are, most of them post on here, people should be fine.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kat

Post by Kat »

ancientnloyal wrote:99% of people under 21 who use the coaches arent out to ruin anything... bookings of 20-a-time suggests they want to enjoy themselves and are serious supporters week after week.
I'm not saying they were, and i'm only 19 myself, but naturally, their taste for fun isn't necessarily anyone elses, for example, and to quote my friend "constantly spraying aerosols so that people were coughing from it, and generally acting cocky" wouldn't be many people's kind of fun. Fortunately for me, it didn't affect me as i've been going to most games in the car recently.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

im from 'Kris and his sister'[/quote]
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Bear

Post by Bear »

Id like to disagree with the person you have got this infomation off Kat. 1. I appologise for spraying the areosol but its much better than sniffing fart gas.
2. Think back to when you was our age, school week which everyone hates, just waiting for the friday night fixture to go and have a laugh.
I cant really see were signing, laughing and having a good time is being cockey... We could be out on street corners on Fridays Mugging old ladies. We are geniune fans. I would like to point out also that on friday the behavour of our lads was nothing out of the unordinary id actually say we were better behaved going to Hull than we were at Quins. It just upset certain individuals. If people say to us "Please could you calm down a bit back there" or can you please try to curb your language (We do try our best). Then i can guarentee that we will behave.

We are the future of Wigan Fans. Would people rather us sing and dance or Brick peoples windows, rob handbags and fight pointlessly... I Know which one i would rather see.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Well who ever give you this infomation is half wrong.
NO. i was not drunk, there was only about 2 at maximum drunk, but thats their problem to look stupid and risk not getting into the game
YES. We can be a bit boistrus at times but like i have said if people would tell us to calm down, we would do, its the same with everything we do really, we do know how to behave, its just a few individuals.

All in all, i would like to appologise if we did intimidate some people on Friday, but we dont mean to cause any harm, we just want to go and create an atmosphere and get behind the lads. Yes we do have a drink or two, but we do know when to stop. So appologies to Mike and Co if any hassle was caused.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

hey bear looks like our coach is world famous. :lol:

i am backing bear on this one, i was on the coach and all the 20 people including bears lot were booked under my name " shawcross"....

so i will take the flack for it, i dont really see the problem to be honest all that we did was singing and some people were drinking. :conf:

there were in total out of 20 people , 2 got drunk as bear says but i can't stop that as i am 17 year old lad, so i cant go up to them all and say non of you are drinking.

its simple i will solve that problem for all of you i wont book on consigs again, if all the regualars at the front and people on the other coach dont want us on it fine we wont go on it again. :(

i just dont see the problem because we got told you could drink and sing on it off mike :conf:
Bear

Post by Bear »

My point exactaly Shawx, we cant stop the drunks from drinking. We also cant say "Stop having a laugh" We were only having a good time, but if you dont want us to book again just say and me and shawks wont come on.[/quote]
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

i was on the coach on the way there...

not sat at the back nor at the front! isolated in middle :lol:

but the lads at the back weren't 'out of order'! they simply were a bit boisterious (spelling???)

keep it up in my mind boys! it makes a good change!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

bear ut tut tut ,ill vouch 4 u mate :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME