Karl Price

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Karl Price

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:I'm not expecting him to be the Messiah (he's just a very naughty boy...), but anyone's an improvement at present.
Presumably he'll get some Academy games first anyway - going to take him a while to get back into match fitness.

jaws1/josie, don't forget you can now add all these news items straight into the news section of the site now. Seems like only Mike & I do that at present!
Sorry will try and suss it out next time :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I would sooner wait for a fit Karl Price and once fully fit he would be far better player than what we have now.I was only qouating what was published not being negative.I would like to see him play this year.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Quit correct Jaws dont forget IL's statement:hes here for the long term.
sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

I have heard he has a pin in his foot and they have been unable to remove it. This does not allow him to walk correctly. If this is true there is no chance of him playing in the near future
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Apparently he had a pin inserted into his foot. Was brough back to early and it has bent. This has caused problems removing it/healing it.

If he could walk properly, then i doubt he would have been doing the photo shoots on boots n all, im pretty sure the players were stood up on rocks, which would require more activity then normal walking.

With difficulty walking, how could he climb the rocks and do photo shoots ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

Sounds like a podiatris (i cant spell, the office is 33 degrees and im tired) type job. May walk funny as a result of pin so with help of insteps in shoes or being taught to walk correctly again. This takes time as muscles used for walking have to adjust. Also can put a lot of strain on kness and other things if walking different. This will have to be corrected before can play or will result in more injury

(i do aplogise for my lack of good english today but i am really tired at work)