tim smith

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawxshark

Re: tim smith

Post by shawxshark »

i've seen him play and he's not even that good carn't understand what all attention is about him. what about MYLER from salford. i reckon he will have one season in SL with them then one of the big teams will swoop if not before?
pedro

Post by pedro »

he was outplayed by a 17 year old from a team second bottom...Tim Smith ios class, if you think Myler is better its about time you gave up rugby and took up bowls :lol:
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

i dont think he is better but he certanly is not worse. plus he's english and alot cheaper! :D
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Being Bi-Polar Mr Dave, the last thing a bloke wants is insecurity. Thosands of miles away, knowing no-one, plus the UK press will latch onto this, being RL, and the blokesis gagga again.
Big risk to take this blike on.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

it mentioned in tonights evening post about us being linked with tim smith.
IN WANE WE TRUST
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

his best mate is piggy so he will no someone...

thats were the specualtion has come from.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shawcross da warrior wrote:his best mate is piggy so he will no someone...

Yes they were drinking buddies :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

well if anyones interseted peter sterling does a good interview with tim tonight on the footy show and he looks to have sorted his head out a lot, living on the gold coast with his family. he mentioned wigan and that we are looking to sign him.
after the interview matthew johns said he definatly coming to wigan !!!!!! i think he has serious potential he has a good all round game and whens he's on it he really is on it. parramatta got to the semi fianls last year on the back of him and finch.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

southern warrrior wrote:well if anyones interseted peter sterling does a good interview with tim tonight on the footy show and he looks to have sorted his head out a lot, living on the gold coast with his family. he mentioned wigan and that we are looking to sign him.
after the interview matthew johns said he definatly coming to wigan !!!!!! i think he has serious potential he has a good all round game and whens hes on it he really on it. parramatta got to the semi fianls last year on the back of him and finch.
Do you have a link to the show or is it not on tinternet
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

southern warrrior wrote:well if anyones interseted peter sterling does a good interview with tim tonight on the footy show and he looks to have sorted his head out a lot, living on the gold coast with his family. he mentioned wigan and that we are looking to sign him.
after the interview matthew johns said he definatly coming to wigan !!!!!! i think he has serious potential he has a good all round game and whens hes on it he really on it. parramatta got to the semi fianls last year on the back of him and finch.
Is it on Sentanta? If so what time?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan