JJB turf seen today

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

Re: JJB turf seen today

Post by FROM A TO B »

As one of the site Mods, I only delete or block threads that go against site rules / may cause offence.
Very few complaints so far (although I did admit to getting a little over zealous after the Leeds game and apologised as such).

All in all, I don't see a problem with how this site is run and concur that the ones that mike (who owns this site, but does not rule with a rod of iron) deleted the ones that were obviously aimed at one of our members.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

FROM A TO B wrote:As one of the site Mods, I only delete or block threads that go against site rules / may cause offence.
Very few complaints so far (although I did admit to getting a little over zealous after the Leeds game and apologised as such).

All in all, I don't see a problem with how this site is run and concur that the ones that mike (who owns this site, but does not rule with a rod of iron) deleted the ones that were obviously aimed at one of our members.
Iv never seen a prob with deleted threads so what all the moaning about? Nobody forces people to come onto the site & if you got a grip why not PM Mike instead of moaning in a posting.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

FROM A TO B wrote:As one of the site Mods, I only delete or block threads that go against site rules / may cause offence.

Well said DaveO, I think this a brilliant site and Mike does a lot of work on it. So if he thinks that something may offend a member I back him (or any of the mods)if they delete threads for this reason :eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

warriors10 wrote:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:
warriors10 wrote: Very true

imo this site is worse thank rfl fans now! No one can say anything without it being deleted
here here.

i've gone from a regular user (a few times a day) to a few times a week - if that!
Yea im same, infact probly less than that!

This is first time ive been on in weeks, and the last for a while too.
my problem isn't deleated threads and such...

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

warriors10 wrote:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote: here here.

i've gone from a regular user (a few times a day) to a few times a week - if that!

Do tell! I am "itching" to know. :lol1:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

warriors10 wrote:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote: here here.

what is your problem then :conf:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
warriors10 wrote: Yea im same, infact probly less than that!

what is your problem then :conf:
Silence is golden :blush:
turf

Post by turf »

Oi!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Leave Josie alone!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

turf wrote:Oi!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Leave Josie alone!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Whats your problem you daft beggar? Fujiman isn't getting at me :) (at least I don't think so) :lol:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
turf wrote:Oi!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Leave Josie alone!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Whats your problem you daft beggar? Fujiman isn't getting at me :) (at least I don't think so) :lol:
I wasn't Josie but turf is turf :lol: