consistancy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sheepdip

Re: consistancy

Post by sheepdip »

baldrik wrote:I agree with the comments made by Jaws 1 we do need to sign and keep the good players who are going to be an asset not only to the Team but to the Club as a whole. I think we should give IL and his backroom staff more time to sort out the mess left by the previous people. IL has been criticised by a few people for not pulling out his wallet and saving the club. Who bought the club and had the decency to first look at the bigger picture and then invite the supporters to a Forum to ask questions about the future of the club, Uncle Mo certainly didnt. Did you ever see Mo in the supporters bar walking the floor and talking to the supporters.I believe the club is in safe hands and IL will not let it slide. :eusa9: :slee: :slee: [/img]
Totally agree with the above comments, feel that IL will turn the cub around. We have to trust him and hope he can repair all damage done to the club in the recent past.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote:

My guess is that you are either a "failed" ex-player who was rejected by Wigan, who proceeded to "eek" out a pathetic career at the likes of Runcorn or Batley with nothing but a sense of "vindictiveness to all things Wigan. Might even have been "in your head" :wink: , as a codger with a seriously twisted mind to their own self importance. Just take your Sanatogen and have your afternoon nap! You will feel better for it.

OR you are another "expert" troll, with nothing more than passing interest in the town full-stop! I suppose YOU are the one with GB honours, Lancashire rep honours, Medals and trophies galore to your name - which gives you the right to come out with this cr&p that you have and call the users of this board "tossers"., which in itself is insulting and derogative, from someone pretending to have more common-sense and decorum (as judged by your "pretend" extensive past knowledge) than I would give a modern-day gutter trash London "back-stabber".
tossers
I bet there are a few people around you who wish your dad had been!
Your guesses are wrong on both counts as are, presumably, the majority of your offensive posts.

And your words say much more about yourself than they do about me!!
A much commonly used retort (rather childish, but sums you up perfectly) - It takes one to know one!......

As for actually replying to anything that I inferred - you never actually gave any evidence that you know better than any one, than the "
majority of tossers (you included????) that use this site
. Other than you don't complain (I assume), however others will know you better.

You claim that no-one has experience of playing for GB or other-such-wise rubbish, in order to have opinions about Wigan Warriors on this site. Yet admit that you are in no such-way worthier than any of us
tossers
that you seem to dislike more than any stains fans.

So to finalise, go back to that hole from whence you came from, for deciding to place yourself on a "pedestal", before even having the decency to make a half decent 1st post, that was not intended to insult. :angry:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Kittwazzer wrote: Best post I have read on this poxy negative forum.
Poxy? So as well as knowing everything about RL you are also an IT professional too? This site is built and maintained to a very high standard (and has been since I joined) by Mike who does the work for free. He also pays for the servers that the site is hosted on.

If you don't like the site; feel free to design your own and we'll all come and have a look and give you our opinion
Kittwazzer wrote: I browse through the various topics and am convinced it has been hijacked by Stains fans who just want to make mischief.
I was just thinking that you were probably a wendy ball troll that has come on to try and start a row while they wait for their season to start again
Kittwazzer wrote: I would be interested to learn how many GB caps have been awarded to the majority of tossers who come on to this site to air their views about sacking coaches/players/directors etc.

My guess would be NIL!!
And that proves what exactly? You have to play RL at international level to have an opinion? Well just about every club in SL is owned by people who have never played club level RL; never mind international level - IL being one of them. So should he just shut up as he clearly knows nothing about RL and so has no right to comment on how to run the club?

If you continue to insult people then I'm guessing that you won't have to worry about the negative opinions on the site for much longer

Try changing the zz in your name nk - it will give people a fairer representation of what to expect from your posts...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------