Hiagm

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Hiagm

Post by Fujiman »

pieater-alex wrote:Higham confirmed to Wire - 2 year deal.

Also announce Carvell on a 3 year deal.
Heres the link
http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/High ... 4493205.jp
gpartin

Re: Higham

Post by gpartin »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Wigan have had talks with two other clubs about Higham and he may be going, but at this stage Higham does not want to go and the club have left him in the dark and not spoken to him about as to his future, no deal has been done with any club at this stage and that includes Warrington.
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Nine

Post by Nine »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Wigan have had talks with two other clubs about Higham and he may be going, but at this stage Higham does not want to go and the club have left him in the dark and not spoken to him about as to his future, no deal has been done with any club at this stage and that includes Warrington.
Wrong. The man himself told me a couple of weeks ago he knew his contract wasn't being renewed - the club had made that clear.
Squad number 18!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nine wrote:
Wrong. The man himself told me a couple of weeks ago he knew his contract wasn't being renewed - the club had made that clear.
Told me that also Nine after the Hull game, and told me that Salford was definately a no no but that Wire were the favourites and that is were he would be going. Confirmed it to me at he awards night.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You beat butmonkey to that one! :lol:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :evil: Image
Some of us have to work you know?

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!