Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Post by jaws1 »

OOps i have just got back from Spain and not been near a computor for a few days .I just sent CP £25 as i was one of the originals and did not want to go back on my word .I just noticed that all the places are taken that's what you get without reading all the threads on the issue.CP the decision is yours.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jaws1 wrote:OOps i have just got back from Spain and not been near a computor for a few days .I just sent CP £25 as i was one of the originals and did not want to go back on my word .I just noticed that all the places are taken that's what you get without reading all the threads on the issue.CP the decision is yours.
I'd suggest any surplus goes for a site contribution, doesn't really matter if we have more than 20 contributors.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN wrote:
jaws1 wrote:OOps i have just got back from Spain and not been near a computor for a few days .I just sent CP £25 as i was one of the originals and did not want to go back on my word .I just noticed that all the places are taken that's what you get without reading all the threads on the issue.CP the decision is yours.
I'd suggest any surplus goes for a site contribution, doesn't really matter if we have more than 20 contributors.
totly agree
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

No objection here, however did the original not say that the 500 was + vat so we may still have 75 to find, Just a thought, Jim
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just an update

I need to check with Sam Banks re does £499 include VAT. If it does. Any extra goes to Mike and site running costs. If it does not I will cover the extra temporarily and hope to get the extra from 2 new contributors.

Sam has been very good to be honest. Nearly had an heart attack earlier last week though. Geoff Warburton sent me the invoice and put £1000 on the receipt. Thankfully Sam explained it was a mistake etc.

Once we have paid I will be asking every contributor their view and to vote upon how they want the prizes divided. The issues to think about are 1) If you win a prize are you then included or excluded from future prize draws and 2) Some of the prizes included up to 4 tickets, so for those prizes how we divide them up and 3) How we make use Karl's 2 hours.

I am looking to send our payment on Wednesday as I am receiving a couple of payments at the fans forum.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Just an update

I need to check with Sam Banks re does £499 include VAT. If it does. Any extra goes to Mike and site running costs. If it does not I will cover the extra temporarily and hope to get the extra from 2 new contributors.

Sam has been very good to be honest. Nearly had an heart attack earlier last week though. Geoff Warburton sent me the invoice and put £1000 on the receipt. Thankfully Sam explained it was a mistake etc.

Once we have paid I will be asking every contributor their view and to vote upon how they want the prizes divided. The issues to think about are 1) If you win a prize are you then included or excluded from future prize draws and 2) Some of the prizes included up to 4 tickets, so for those prizes how we divide them up and 3) How we make use Karl's 2 hours.

I am looking to send our payment on Wednesday as I am receiving a couple of payments at the fans forum.
I'm sure it was +vat so we need to add that on think that works out at £573.85p. What is the total now CP have we got enough if not I will put another £10 in to help out.

With the prizes, think if you name is drawn out, you should be ineligible for further draws for that season, what do you think?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I will do a total ASAP. From memory we now have 20 x £25 paid/promised and 2 x £10 paid/promised. I have not cashed any cheques in yet.

I think you and Jim are correct re VAT

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:I will do a total ASAP. From memory we now have 20 x £25 paid/promised and 2 x £10 paid/promised. I have not cashed any cheques in yet.

I think you and Jim are correct re VAT
Well thats £520, including the two tenners I'll give an extra tenner, that makes £530. So we will be say £45 short........ will try and see if I can get someone else to contribute.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Wonder if Fraggle wants in?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

yes i agree if you win 1 prize you are not entere in the other comps ,thats what the riversiders have done with there player sponsor ,maybe with the 2 hours he can do a hour bowling and present our prizes at the end of season bash and a hour at shevi sharks end of season presentation lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME