Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be easily...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be...

Post by cpwigan »

True Geoff
trotski_tgwu

Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be...

Post by trotski_tgwu »

cpwigan wrote:We need one more person to commit to get the 20

We have I think 4 people still waiting for money from etc.

The web site name needs to be decided upon soon because I am going to try to post our cumulative money on Weds of next week.
CP is the vote for the name set up for everyone on the site or just the ones who have Paid to sponsor K Price?

I feel its only fair that those who have paid decide the site will still benefit no matter what name we finaly use.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Trots I do not know to be honest. Mike set it up.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

cpwigan wrote:Trots I do not know to be honest. Mike set it up.
No probs CP was only a thought not a complaint as i think you, josie and mike have done great with this idea all the way.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

can u put the fans thing threw the club badge are we allowed to do that????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

You need to take that apostrophe out, for a start!

:roll:
CBWarrior

Post by CBWarrior »

I honestly don't see what is wrong with Wigan-Warriors.com

Ultimatly, people will go on the URL if they want to know if it's the club website or not.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

These 2 young peeps could have a point you know
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

you could still keep wigan-warriors.com though it will just be re-directed to wiganwarriorsfans.com (or whatever). To get away from the official site (they sound the same) we need something different IMO.

cpwigan: "wiganrlfans.com" - I would ask for a refund if that was the voted-on suggestion.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thank you you are a young chap your jolly self
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME