Karl Price

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Re: Karl Price

Post by gillysmyhero »

waterside glens wrote:he hardly touched the ball first half ,i thought he had been subbed at one stage.

I thought the same waterside glens.For a player trying to force his way into the team he hardly put himself about did he.

Waterdside your avatar is that universal studio's in Florida ?
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

yeah great park with some super roller coasters
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

waterside glens wrote:yeah great park with some super roller coasters
I,ve not been to the studios but i have been to islands of adventure which is great.4 weeks today i will be on my way their again.Cant wait.
A49

Post by A49 »

Anybody any idea what the stats were on Price last night?
turf

Post by turf »

A49 wrote: Anybody any idea what the stats were on Price last night?
No, but I can bet that they were not good reading.
CBWarrior

Post by CBWarrior »

jolleymike wrote: We had a chance at 4 - 14 when we were swinging the ball out wide and making the catalan pack run around the park but then noble changes tactics to play the ball up the middle and there the lesson ends pack aint good enough noble aint good enough as he doesnt have a plan B.
Hang on...You've just said that Noble doesn't have a plan B, but then you talk of him switching tactics.

For me the whole plan b argument involved Noble not having tactics to switch to when the original plan doesn't work?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Price? Price who?Does he play for wigan? :angry:
ashtonned

Post by ashtonned »

jolleymike wrote:worst centre I have seen in a long time he is lazy unfit and clearly doesn't have any drive whatsoever at all.
I agree 100%. Pryce shouldnt have even been selected as he has proved time and again that he is nowhere near ready. It was a typical Noble selection
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

As people have said, the size of him he should be getting more involved and taking the odd drive rather than a forward.

I can recall Ingas debut etc and yes he was slow but he took 3 or 4 to get him down. Within months Wigan got him leaner/faster and he terrorised defences. So I cannot see any excuse re Pryce.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

what i dont get is why we need all these high tech training programs and machines, ingas training was running up and down the steps at central park for hours, why not do that with the players now, nah their too busy sunning it up in lazarote than getting down to some hard graft
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure