Re Noble which do you think will happen?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Re: Re Noble which do you think will happen?

Post by Susi »

Mr L has to stop this team becoming the laughing stock, we are sliding down the table in an alarming rate.
I'm sure He didn't pay good money for the club to watch us end up in the mire, as we are now.
Please lets have some sense and let NOble go now.
We can't go on like this we will lose to much support, too much face and too much money.
mickh

Post by mickh »

It will never be "A" because season ticket sales will be down to St Helens levels.
But, God forbid, it would be worthwhile going the few miles to their "ground" to watch entertaining Rugby.

It cannot be "B" because the fans frustration, false dawns and, 3 out of 10, cannot carry on, for our own sanity after being promised "exiting new players" and entertainment.

It will be "C", either this week, or close to the Cup-match to see if it is the players who are not responding to training ie. he has lost the dressing room, or, if we lose against Wakefield it's a formality he will be on his way because the only thing to play for then would be the Play Offs.
Mr Lenigan is a buisness man, if he intends keeping the club, entertaining rugby must appear within the next week or two to promote next seasons "season ticket sales" because he knows up to now, the pre-season promises have not taken off, and being a Wiganer himself will know we the supporter, will not be taken in again by the present regime.

Yes, "C" And it's not far off! Iv'e just read through it again and I say Before the Cup match!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Nothing will happen as IL is still patting himself on the back over Gleeson
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

We`ve been here before on too many occasions calling for Nobles head , but IL won`t act , I`m sorry folks but I don`t think anything will happen to noble following another humiliating game .
So my answer is , Noble continues at coach until his contract runs out , then maybe Lenegan will look for another coach .
turf

Post by turf »

Morph wrote:I'm just wondering.....

Noble seemed very aggitated tonight, something I've never seen from him before. He had a go at the ref on the way off at half time, and from the shot of him in the second half he looked totally dejected and bereft of ideas. The pressure seemed to be on him today. Perhaps that may mean he will be dispensed of soon?
:eusa10: :eusa10: :eusa10:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Hope its C sooner the better.
RJ

Post by RJ »

Morph wrote:I'm just wondering.....

Noble seemed very aggitated tonight, something I've never seen from him before. He had a go at the ref on the way off at half time, and from the shot of him in the second half he looked totally dejected and bereft of ideas. The pressure seemed to be on him today. Perhaps that may mean he will be dispensed of soon?
I wasn't aware that he had ever had any ideas? I suspect that the best we can hope for is B. If by some stroke of fate we win anything God knows :exc:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

B) but it should be C), preferably on the pane back to the UK.

Dave
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Hopefully Noble will be gone soon. To be honest Wigan are not going to do much this season but if Wigan can get a new coach in this year at least he has sometime to work with the squad and plan for next season rather than come in at the start of next season with less time to work with the squad and less time to sell/buy players.

Despite the usually tripe that is spoken on sky I think they made a very good point. Noble looked a good coach at Bradford when his forwards 'bullied' other teams. Wigan do need to muscle up but what they need more is a coach who can get Wigan to play rugby for the modern era.

The stats show that Wigan are actually going down hill under Noble and I think he has been saved by is play-off runs despite them ending badly. 3 wins out of 10 is bad enough but when you actually look at the 3 wins; Bradford and Salford were both playing badly at the time and win over Quins was down to a bit of luck.

So far in 2009 Wigan have not put in one decent performance, the Saints match came close but at the end of the day it was basic mistake that let the team down.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I guess a lot depens on how IL perceives the impact of achange of coach upon the Challenge Cup tie. If we lose that and Noble is still in charge I cannot imagine him surviving.