Leon Pryce and Stuart Reardon verdicts

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Re: Leon Pryce and Stuart Reardon verdicts

Post by ancientnloyal »

he was innocent until he leathered him.

anyway what's done is done. He will score against us at MM
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bikerharry

Post by bikerharry »

The RFL should start looking at bans for these people, and yes I include Feka in this. It's about time these people realise they are role models for the youngsters watching the game, and not gods who are free to do as they please. I don't want to see the game of Rugby league dragged to the depths of football, whereby it seems that every week a footballer is in the press for breaking one law or another.
There have been far too many incidents of this nature over the past few years,(Pryce, Reardon, Bailey, Walker, Feka to name a few off the top of my head) and as a sport we should be saying that this is not acceptable behaviour.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

bikerharry wrote:The RFL should start looking at bans for these people, and yes I include Feka in this. It's about time these people realise they are role models for the youngsters watching the game, and not gods who are free to do as they please. I don't want to see the game of Rugby league dragged to the depths of football, whereby it seems that every week a footballer is in the press for breaking one law or another.
There have been far too many incidents of this nature over the past few years,(Pryce, Reardon, Bailey, Walker, Feka to name a few off the top of my head) and as a sport we should be saying that this is not acceptable behaviour.
I totally agree, I personally think this is worse than players smoking cannabis yet the RFL allow clubs to punish the players rather than doing it for them as they would in the case of drug use.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

St Helens rugby club are apparently having a meeting next week to discuss a possible punishment for Pryce. It isnt expected to be a sacking more a fine.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Bet Ganson is related to the judge.