Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cherrywarrior

Re: Answers To Fans Forum Questions ?

Post by cherrywarrior »

We are paying their wages and we are entitled to our opinions, its not as if on this particular decent forum we go around commiting slander or whatever, Mathers, Pryce and Fielden should all grow a pair and grow up, its not our faults how they play!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Called the fans a disgrace! sickened! I need to here some of this for myself.

cp - I can stick the meeting on here if you can email me the file or upload it onto the web anywhere and send me the link
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If you want Wigan to sign top Australians and develop our own youngster you are a fair weather fan - Mr Lenagan. We will live or die the Wigan way.

WELL 50 Years a fan MR Lenagan and guess what YOU KNOW NOTHING. Wigan has never been about SOLELY developing our own youngsters. Wigan RLFC has always been a cosmopolitan club, from day 1 we did both we paid big money to sign non local players and we developed local youngsters to go alongside them.

Can somebody please tell Mr Lenagan that neither Jim Sullivan nor Bill Boston were made in Wigan. Punchy Griffiths? Eric Ashton? Ellery Hanley?

Just remember if you want great Aussies and great youngsters you are a fair weather fans
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

i have never, nor will ever go to one of these forums.
majorly staged and planned.

didn't expect much tonight but i did live in hope.
yet it sounds as though the club will stay as it is.

i am beginning to loose respect for IL.
as always have said he is a BUSINESS man first and Wigan fan 2nd. he always will be. (yet we're making a loss :s ).

i've already given up waisting my money on a season ticket and merely pick and choose my games - prefering away games as i know the money wont end up in IL's pocket.
i do not see this changing any time soon.

no new players for 2010? then why did the prick say he was looking for a prop and a half-back (why we need a halfback beats me)??? was this just an excuse for a months vacation down under?

no respect for the guy.
utter rubbish
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:i have never, nor will ever go to one of these forums.

as always have said he is a BUSINESS man first and Wigan fan 2nd. he always will be. (yet we're making a loss :s ).

i've already given up waisting my money on a season ticket and merely pick and choose my games - prefering away games as i know the money wont end up in IL's pocket.

no new players for 2010? then why did the prick say he was looking for a prop and a half-back (why we need a halfback beats me)??? was this just an excuse for a months vacation down under?
no respect for the guy.
utter rubbish
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike wrote:Called the fans a disgrace! sickened! I need to here some of this for myself.

cp - I can stick the meeting on here if you can email me the file or upload it onto the web anywhere and send me the link
Mike I will gladly do that but i am a numpty. I got my nephew to record it on my phone. I have a fancy phone but I only txt or phone on it normally.
joeb

Post by joeb »

was nobby in attendance,and why are we ay fault for mathers and pryce he signed them up not our fault they have the heart the size of a pea and if he did say we as fans are a disgrace then he might just have made my mind up,re next season
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

cpwigan wrote:Well done Derrick Taylor BTW and to Mr Lenagan perhaps you should answer the question in future and show some manners. Any fool can play the overseas player OR young homegrown player card. That was never the question Derrick asked, Mr Lenagan's response pampered to the demented seals who stupidly clapped his inability to answer a question.
cpw was Derrick Taylor the guy who asked IL a few hard questions and also sponsers pat Richards.

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:i have never, nor will ever go to one of these forums.

Exactly the same question that DDTF asked and got excuse that the prop/s that he looked at wanted too much money or not suitable for Wigan

no respect for the guy.
utter rubbish
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Karl Pryce is a potential world class player. He has got a year to show that - Ian Lenagan