cant name names

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
No straw damn us

Re: cant name names

Post by No straw damn us »

jobo wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:That's right. You can tell us what you heard has happened without even hinting at the identity of whoever is involved!
If it's true, then it will probably come out but what I heard was gossip in a pub, with varying amounts of shock and awe so no details or names from me.

sorry
If it was gossip in a pub it's probably (hopefully) 99% wrong.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

jobo wrote:
TonyIdol wrote:
gpartin wrote:Jobo, not being funny mate but what exactly is the point of this other than to really p**s off what seems to be the majority of people on this site who have absolutely no idea what you're on about? Its like someone saying 'I've got something really amazing to tell you next week', refusing to tell you there and then and then, a week later, telling you they can't give you the news after all, infuriating.

If anyone hears something you think is so serious that you can't say what you've been told, even without saying who is involved, then I'd suggest its probably a good idea not to draw attention to it in the first place. Probably won't be able to sleep now, I'm well intrigued.

Correct Gaz,

Some people like to feel important and give the impression that they are 'involved with the club' and think they are class cause they know something other fans don't. It's pretty immature.

Owd on a bit. Had I known at the time of posting what was to come to light later then I wouldn't have posted the rumour. Nothing to do with me thinking I'm one up on you or wanting to piss people off.
sorry Jobo should have worded it better, really didn't mean to sound like I was saying you were deliberately trying to piss people off which is how it came across so I apologise unreservedly. I have absolutely no reason to think you'd do that it just seemed a bit pointless getting people intrigued over something they're clearly not going to find out about on this thread any time soon. Sorry if I caused you any offence mate.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jobo

Post by jobo »

gpartin wrote:
jobo wrote:
TonyIdol wrote:
Correct Gaz,

Some people like to feel important and give the impression that they are 'involved with the club' and think they are class cause they know something other fans don't. It's pretty immature.

Owd on a bit. Had I known at the time of posting what was to come to light later then I wouldn't have posted the rumour. Nothing to do with me thinking I'm one up on you or wanting to piss people off.
sorry Jobo should have worded it better, really didn't mean to sound like I was saying you were deliberately trying to piss people off which is how it came across so I apologise unreservedly. I have absolutely no reason to think you'd do that it just seemed a bit pointless getting people intrigued over something they're clearly not going to find out about on this thread any time soon. Sorry if I caused you any offence mate.
OK, no offence taken. Forum pals again :D :D :D
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

hence a 'rumour mill' we have.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
craigybaby

Post by craigybaby »

Dont know owt about that but is it right Gaz Hock has signed a 5 year deal? Bin in a christmas stupor for a while and just finding me feet again.
craigybaby

Post by craigybaby »

Sorry, just being indulgent and seeind if me pics working.
craigybaby

Post by craigybaby »

its not
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

craigybaby wrote:Dont know owt about that but is it right Gaz Hock has signed a 5 year deal? Bin in a christmas stupor for a while and just finding me feet again.
still a rumour, the club wont say anything official until his ban is up but plenty of people will 'confirm' (for want of a better word)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

jobo wrote:
gpartin wrote:
jobo wrote:
OK, no offence taken. Forum pals again :D :D :D
thanks mate. :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."