Fans Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Fans Forum

Post by cpwigan »

3/4 of SL wanted Hock and 1 SL club offered Hock more than Wigan.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

cpwigan wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Andy Coley will finish at the end of this season despite what was said
Not surprised about that.
Body needs major attention. Able to see the season out etc but beyond that no. I think we forget how tough the game / sport is on the body. Cunningham at Saints needs all sorts of surgery now he has retired.
Got to be the same for George then I would have thought.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would think so and sometimes despite what Dave O may say, Aus/NZers want to get home too.

Good news about the much maligned kit and indeed next year.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

IL endorses what has been said on here. He's sick of the Hetheringtons at Hull and Leeds and the delay in dealing with Nathan Brown made the RFL look amateur!
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

cpwigan wrote:3/4 of SL wanted Hock and 1 SL club offered Hock more than Wigan.
Can you say who the clubs were or weren't? also who offered more cash and did we offer alot? no problem if you can't say on the forum.a PM would be appreciated, just interested...
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:IL endorses what has been said on here. He's sick of the Hetheringtons at Hull and Leeds and the delay in dealing with Nathan Brown made the RFL look amateur!
Has he said why the club changed its stance re appeals against player bans ?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

AdamMac wrote:
cpwigan wrote:3/4 of SL wanted Hock and 1 SL club offered Hock more than Wigan.
Can you say who the clubs were or weren't? also who offered more cash and did we offer alot? no problem if you can't say on the forum.a PM would be appreciated, just interested...
If you ever go on RLfans, the big rumour that surfaced on there was right and wrong. That club offered Hock much more than Wigan. 8 SL clubs incl wigan have offered Hock deals.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

I have a nosey sometimes but never post. Far to many wind up merchants on there and not alot of credible sources. Sometimes helps me get through the day though laughing and some deluded (usually wire fans) dross.

Cheers
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

AdamMac wrote:I have a nosey sometimes but never post. Far to many wind up merchants on there and not alot of credible sources. Sometimes helps me get through the day though laughing and some deluded (usually wire fans) dross.

Cheers
Think of where Gleeson went and you will be on the money :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Complaint was lodged about the Willie Mason debacle- especially as Wigan had a similar request turned down to deregister Pat when he was injured. Wigan tried to de-register Pat not to bring in but in worries over going over the cap whilst we sorted loan deals for Kids.

Lenegan admitted having some 'suspicions' about other clubs' salary cap management. So much so, in fact, that if Wigan get outbid on a player now he lodges a copy of the offer wit…

Some developments being brought in re salary cap which will go in our favour re long serving players and junior players.

Orrell not being sold, Lenegan looking to improve the terracing, capacity and facilities under the stand. Intends to get Orrell back to it's old 5,700 capacity but this is not a big priority