Tuson To Face RFL Disciplinary

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Re: Chris Tuson Given 1 Match Ban

Post by gpartin »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3_c-yZMGM[/youtube] not sure if it'll work because it's first time I've uploaded from iPod.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Re: Tuson To Face RFL Disciplinary

Post by cpwigan »

That is it. Basically you can break a players jaw, hit him flush in the chin and get away with it. Alas, there are tackles that are now deemed flavour of the month with the ad hoc long in the tooth ex pros. I forget the stupid name they gave to wrapping your legs around the player and then bouncing, using your weight to bring him down. Tuson does not do that but hey why let that get in the way.

Stupid RFL
Wes

Post by Wes »

Very soft but I can see how the RFL got away with this his right knee bends slightly but I could pull 100's of tackles which have joint pressure out of any game, we are in the contact sport after all! The key for me here is it was not malicious it was natural momentum from Tuson.

RFL Pitiful and Shameful!
Fujiman

Re: Chris Tuson Given 1 Match Ban

Post by Fujiman »

gpartin wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3_c-yZMGM[/youtube] not sure if it'll work because it's first time I've uploaded from iPod.
Even Pinky & Perky don't see it!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Haha Deacons tackle after probably puts more pressure on the knee!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Lol can anyone see it? I'm confused.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Wes

Post by Wes »

Its on 6 seconds Wilkins knee bends slightly, RFL being hypercritical here look at my above 2 posts for my thoughts.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I meant my video Wes, I uploaded it but I can't see it from my laptop or my phone, just my post about the ipod, strange.

Wes

Post by Wes »

Ahhh sorry its there mate, to me anyways!?!?!?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Nice one thanks mate.