Amos is BACK!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: Amos is BACK!!!

Post by ian.birchall »

cpwigan wrote:Operation a success, pain free and flying in training. Would be great to see him back to that early 2010 form when he ripped Wire apart at the HJ
Keep telling you CPW that Roberts is a 3 month wonder just like Brian Carney, these days were wonderful but never to be repeated, is he out of contract at the end of this 3rd year or did we give him an option of an extra year?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

He still has a season on his contract left (unless he asks for a release).

Most certainly would love to see him in that rich vein of form again, not too sure I will see it though now after so long
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

mickw wrote:he`s had a great three months,in three years.not good enough sorry but bye bye.
If Amos had not had such a serious injury and was playing like he was before the ill fated Wakey game would you feel the same way Mick.
Do you not think he is worth another chance, now he appears to hopefully be on the road to recovery.
CP thought Amos looked sharp in training and if thats right then he is worth another shot surely.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
mickw wrote:he`s had a great three months,in three years.not good enough sorry but bye bye.
If Amos had not had such a serious injury and was playing like he was before the ill fated Wakey game would you feel the same way Mick.
Do you not think he is worth another chance, now he appears to hopefully be on the road to recovery.
CP thought Amos looked sharp in training and if thats right then he is worth another shot surely.
If I remember correctly mickw is renowned for having a 'cut throat' attitude towards players so not surprised with his post. Of course Amos is worth another chance end of story.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
If I remember correctly mickw is renowned for having a 'cut throat' attitude towards players so not surprised with his post. Of course Amos is worth another chance end of story.
I think Amos is worth another shot too TBW, I just wanted to see Micks reasoning behind his comments.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Quick reminder of what we've missed since April last year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0wlmkOrNU