Broncos

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kiwiseddon

Re: Broncos

Post by Kiwiseddon »

It was a great result for Broncos and us but what it really means is that the next two games are massive and must wins. Win them and the Saints game will take care of itself.
I was jumping tho. Great to see Wire looking all dejected.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kiwiseddon wrote:It was a great result for Broncos and us but what it really means is that the next two games are massive and must wins. Win them and the Saints game will take care of itself.
If we beat Salford, a draw will suffice at HKR. Theoretically we could rest players against Saints. Doubt Wane will do that though!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:It was a great result for Broncos and us but what it really means is that the next two games are massive and must wins. Win them and the Saints game will take care of itself.
If we beat Salford, a draw will suffice at HKR. Theoretically we could rest players against Saints. Doubt Wane will do that though!
Saints could be a nothing game then??

If we rest some and they are in 3rd they could rest some too.

If this happens do you think it will affect the size of crowd??
OJ

Post by OJ »

Kittwazzer wrote:
We can't afford to trip up again and should really make sure we win against Salford & HKR and then give some of our guys a rest against Saints. I know it goes against every fibre in a Wigan fan's body to do that but better that Saints are in with a chance of beating us then than in the play offs although suppose it all gets a bit technical then as SW may well be looking at who plays who in the remaining matches but some of our guys definitely would benefit from a week off and we would be going into the play offs so much stronger.

Hope you enjoyed the unveiling of a statue pic Kiwiseddon - put it on just for you!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Saints could be a nothing game then??

If we rest some and they are in 3rd they could rest some too.

If this happens do you think it will affect the size of crowd??
I'm not expecting much of a crowd if the league position is already decided for both teams. Pity really, it could impact on our average attendances.
BriH

Post by BriH »

trotski_tgwu wrote:Just need to keep our head and win next 2 games to finnish top. Just need Leeds to win at wembley and wire to get knocked out of the playoffs now that would be gd
I don't think it's impossible (Leeds beating the Wire). This defeat must affect Wire's perception of invincibility after they beat Wigan.
Maybe.........they peaked too early i.e. played their best v Wigan.
I never, ever, thought I would be cheering Leeds, but I will v Warrington. Hope they hammer the arrogant s..s.
(And, we hammer them in the Play off's! :D :D :D :D