Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Anyone would think that a bust up in training was something new. p.s. Where are all the rumour mongers who said he had been sacked and given his P45.

They're all on redvee, wondering when Jamie Lyon and James Graham are coming back.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

bill.inger wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Anyone would think that a bust up in training was something new. p.s. Where are all the rumour mongers who said he had been sacked and given his P45.

They're all on redvee, wondering when Jamie Lyon and James Graham are coming back.
Got to use that one tonight :D
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If fans do not believe that Hock was injured they can always watch the Hull KR match on DVD where he sustained the injury and came off in that match. :wink:

Lets concentrate on reaching the GF and beating Leeds, Wire/Saints.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:If fans do not believe that Hock was injured they can always watch the Hull KR match on DVD where he sustained the injury and came off in that match. :wink:

Lets concentrate on reaching the GF and beating Leeds, Wire/Saints.
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

After exhaustive enquiries i have found out it is true and it did happen.
Apparently it happened in the showers, and from my information Hock put Mr Fielden in his place.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:After exhaustive enquiries i have found out it is true and it did happen.
Apparently it happened in the showers, and from my information Hock put Mr Fielden in his place.
Did all your 'exhaustive enquiries' take place on redvee?

2 grown men had a bust up in a highly charged sport where aggression is a must, so what? Surely we need to move on! It is not a big deal really!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cow yeds wrote:After exhaustive enquiries i have found out it is true and it did happen.

2 grown men had a bust up in a highly charged sport where aggression is a must, so what? Surely we need to move on! It is not a big deal really!
I would be disappointed if our guys saw eye to eye all the time. RL is about winning and if a bit of biff in the showers delivers that then let's swap our training to the confines of the bathroom. By the way, I would back Gaz to put any player in his place, well possibly not Micky Mac!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Some of you lot need to get out of the schoolyard! You know what adults are classed as hanging round the aforementioned!!?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

you want to get a life owd lad.
your obsessed with the redv. Are you a closet saints fan?