Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Fujiman »

My sons just arrived but not mine :conf:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Yippee, my season ticket has finally arrived :)

Panic over :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Mine came this morning, panic over :D
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Think next season we should as Josie suggested and pay on delivery.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

2013 Membership Cards

All Wigan warriors 2013 members should now have received their membership access cards for the new season.

Access cards were mailed out individually via TNT postal services last week to arrive in time for the Warriors first home game of the season against Warrington Wolves this Friday at 8pm.

Anyone who has already purchased any Warriors membership for the 2013 and has not received their access card by tomorrow morning (Wednesday 6th Feb) should contact the DW Stadium ticket office directly on 0871 66 33 552 or via email at ticketoffice@dwstadium.com

Match tickets and memberships purchased after 5pm today will be available for collection at the DW Stadium ticket office from now until half time of Friday's game.

Fans are also advised that places on Car Park 3 at the DW Stadium have now sold out and as a result will be reserved for seasonal passes holders only. Alternative parking will be available on Car Park 1, which can be accessed via Stadium Way, for £5. Car Park 4 will be free of charge and can be accessed via Frith Street off Saddle Junction, next to B&Q, however it is expected that this will fill up early.

For more information on parking and directions to the DW Stadium [click here]

Restrictions as above will be enforced from this Friday for the remainder of the season.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
homer s

Post by homer s »

josie andrews wrote:2013 Membership Cards

All Wigan warriors 2013 members should now have received their membership access cards for the new season.

Access cards were mailed out individually via TNT postal services last week to arrive in time for the Warriors first home game of the season against Warrington Wolves this Friday at 8pm.

Anyone who has already purchased any Warriors membership for the 2013 and has not received their access card by tomorrow morning (Wednesday 6th Feb) should contact the DW Stadium ticket office directly on 0871 66 33 552 or via email at ticketoffice@dwstadium.com

Match tickets and memberships purchased after 5pm today will be available for collection at the DW Stadium ticket office from now until half time of Friday's game.

Fans are also advised that places on Car Park 3 at the DW Stadium have now sold out and as a result will be reserved for seasonal passes holders only. Alternative parking will be available on Car Park 1, which can be accessed via Stadium Way, for £5. Car Park 4 will be free of charge and can be accessed via Frith Street off Saddle Junction, next to B&Q, however it is expected that this will fill up early.

For more information on parking and directions to the DW Stadium [click here]

Restrictions as above will be enforced from this Friday for the remainder of the season.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news

it's alright them posting this on the club site, but my ticket aint arrived !!! one not very happy bunny, 3 months they've had my money and still cant send me my ticket. have now got to go to the ticket office on friday, better not be a very long queue.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

homer s wrote:

it's alright them posting this on the club site, but my ticket aint arrived !!! one not very happy bunny, 3 months they've had my money and still cant send me my ticket. have now got to go to the ticket office on friday, better not be a very long queue.
That is poor. But as someone has pointed out, why doesn't the club simply reactivate existing plastic cards? They did it one year. And they could confirm reactivation by text or email thereby saving on the extortionate price of postage!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

As said before, I think you will find that the reason why the cards have been held back this year is as result of many changing seats due to more people not renewing their membership in protest at the farcical play off system.

What is the point of printing cards at the time a supporter pays and then having to issue a new one if they then change seats.

All to save costs and a case of common sense in my book.

If you have not received your card then it could case of it having not been delivered by Royal Mail which seems is a regular thing these days judging by the number of items which never reach my address.
homer s

Post by homer s »

I must be lucky in that I don't seem to have a problem with my mail. The club have used TNT to get the cards to Royal Mail. My daughters card arrived two weeks ago, the problem arises because the club have waited until just over two weeks before the first home match to send out around 9000 season tickets
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Should be no problem as not all are delivered in the Wigan postal area