Hocky

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: Hocky

Post by medlocke »

for years i got slagged off on here and rlfans for berating the special one gaz hock, he's certainly showed whhat a knob head hhe really is this last 2 seasons :roll: :cool: :D
medlocke

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by medlocke »

maybe he got rat arsed instead of just drunk :wink: :lol:
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

well theres a line and he as obviously crossed it!!! literally!!! ;)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Apparently Dr K has taken to twitter stating the truth may be revealed Weds
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Gareth Hock thrown out of England World Cup squad ahead of opener against Australia

Bad boy Gareth Hock has been thrown out of England’s World Cup squad just four days before the hosts’ tournament opener against Australia.

Hock, who played in England’s shock 15-14 defeat by Italy at the weekend, has caused “serious breaches of team discipline”.

The 30-year-old is alleged to have broken strict team rules on boozing.

A statement on the official England RL website said Hock had “fallen below the strict code of conduct as agreed by team management”.

It is believed the back-row forward didn’t travel to the squad’s training camp at Loughborough University after the Italian disaster.

England staff refused to elaborate on the shock omission. Hock served a two-year drugs ban after an England game against France in Paris in 2009.

Hock resumed his Super League career with Wigan in 2011, but subsequently fell out with the club.

He spent last season on loan at Widnes and agreed a two-year contract with Aussie club Parramatta Eels, but then signed a four-year deal with Salford City Reds.

Brett Ferres, of Huddersfield, replaces Hock in the squad.

Exiled pom Gareth Widdop is desperate for his chance to play a part in England’s World Cup campaign.

He knows more about Saturday’s opponents Australia than anyone in the home camp, having starred in the NRL since 2010.

Widdop said: “I’ve played in the NRL for four years, been in the play-offs and won a Grand Final. I believe I can do a job.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-lea ... d-2481677#
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Now perhaps some will now accept that Wigan were right in getting rid of him.

Great player, but a liability both on and off the field.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The guy is an absolute moron

and im sure his few remaining supporters will cite other players not being punished etc but if you were him it shouldnt matter what others players were or were not doing he is in the last chance saloon and drinking the place dry.

On a serious note i worry what will happen to this bloke when he finishes with rugby which could be sooner rather than later.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I really like Hock
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Gutted about this. In a team that will lack match winnings and creativity Hock was one of a few who could produce something out of nothing and we need that in this England side with the worst half backs I can remember.

A great talent that will ultimately end up doing nothing in the game and could have done it all with application.

Sad