Re: Hansen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:How comes Prescott gets a testimonial, hardly played this year before retiring
Not for lack of trying OR desire to want to. If you ever get the chance watch his retirement announcement on Wigan TV

I personally find the Andy Greg one more bewildering.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Kaii wrote:Hanson already spoke about this ages ago on wigan.tv and he's staying here for as long as wigan want him. This is just a rehash of an old story brought up so the stupid react
Well I reacted. And I am by no means stupid.It is old news been going on for months so WHY.Because believe it or not Salford do want Hanson Wigan are dragging there feet about it this could be read as they don't want him and willing to let him go..There are no ongoing transfer talks recorded.
The believe it or not comment confused me as to why it's even there, Salford have openly said they want H and Hanson has said he wants to stay. You admit yourself that no talks have taken place and you are speculating wigans view of this whole situation. Being the case that anything said on here never ends up coming true unless in the case of a tomkins transfer, you'd think that people would hold back before jumping to conclusions or just plainly lying in some people case.

Even your username is a moan against the club. If you don't like it what are you going to do? Nothing there is your answer, just come on here bitching about stuff you don't like.
99% of what is posted here by various people, happens. KITDF is right 99% of the time, might even be a 100% cent as he has only been posting about a season.

You need to take a chill pill and stop getting so uppity when anybody posts something that is remotely against your personal want. Lest you forget this is the RUMOURS forum of the site.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:
medlocke wrote:How comes Prescott gets a testimonial, hardly played this year before retiring
Not for lack of trying OR desire to want to. If you ever get the chance watch his retirement announcement on Wigan TV

That's what he said last night, whether he was just jealous that Preccy said he was having a testimonial & then Harrison's dad, Shane, said H was also having one next season. Perhaps he felt left out!!

Mind you, he said to David Furner that he hoped the Kiwis beat them on Saturday, not sure if he'd had a drink or not because he'd been to a presentation somewhere else prior to the meeting :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

That's what he said last night, whether he was just jealous that Preccy said he was having a testimonial & then Harrison's dad, Shane, said H was also having one next season. Perhaps he felt left out!!

Mind you, he said to David Furner that he hoped the Kiwis beat them on Saturday, not sure if he'd had a drink or not because he'd been to a presentation somewhere else prior to the meeting :wink:
He may well have :)

Was it a good event? Who are the experts tipping for the final? Aus?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Kaii wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Kaii wrote:Hanson already spoke about this ages ago on wigan.tv and he's staying here for as long as wigan want him. This is just a rehash of an old story brought up so the stupid react
Well I reacted. And I am by no means stupid.It is old news been going on for months so WHY.Because believe it or not Salford do want Hanson Wigan are dragging there feet about it this could be read as they don't want him and willing to let him go..There are no ongoing transfer talks recorded.
The believe it or not comment confused me as to why it's even there, Salford have openly said they want H and Hanson has said he wants to stay. You admit yourself that no talks have taken place and you are speculating wigans view of this whole situation. Being the case that anything said on here never ends up coming true unless in the case of a tomkins transfer, you'd think that people would hold back before jumping to conclusions or just plainly lying in some people case.

Even your username is a moan against the club. If you don't like it what are you going to do? Nothing there is your answer, just come on here bitching about stuff you don't like.
My username has nothing to do with the club It was chosen as a joke. I have been involved and supported Wigan for over 50 years and a season ticket holder for over 40 years. So me being a whinging fan does not wash.Stop getting personal.I thought the whole idea of this forum is to air your views on the game if you like them or not.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

If you couldn't smell the ale, it wasn't him! :lol:
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

I think the Andy Gregory testimonial was a mistake as the compere had mentioned earlier in the nightthat he was to get a testimonial next year - I think there was confusion with Paul Prescot.

With regard to Harrison Hansen, he has said previously that he was staying at Wigan as it is his testimonial year next year and (in his words) he would be mad to leave at this stage.
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Andy Gregorys testimonial was proposed by Gary Hetherington.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

The Hansen speculation and that about Powell has made the back page of the observer.

Probably sourced from here!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

East Stand Faithful wrote:The Hansen speculation and that about Powell has made the back page of the observer.

Probably sourced from here!
More continuing lazy journalism. It's surprising but most get paid pretty well and all they do is sit in pubs reading gossip sites like this and writing their trash as some sort of "in the know" reporting. It is one of the reason I stopped buying the Observer and W.E.P. You get cheaper and first hand reading from sites like this
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!