New things that can be blamed on Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
brynmon

Re: New things that can be blamed on Wane

Post by brynmon »

10,000 posts from CP
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

No player with 666 squad number
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

meds being made honorary member for a day and doing the half time draw in that golden suit - me actually having a number at least 1000 closer for the Uncle Joe's
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

My season ticket not working tonight? Bound to be Wane getting his revenge.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

:lol:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

World Of Warcraft servers going offline for over 12 hours.
Premium

Post by Premium »

Your comment is bang on I'm sick of the current management and thier consistent lack of bringing new players in to replace the ones which go out of the club

They seem Too busy selling wigan tv or some other commercial venture rather than brining in top players

The team needs quality and experience and by experience I don't mean has been players of the calibre of

Matty bowen
Luarki. ( what where they thinking about )
Andy Powell
Jordan James

Surely the supporters deserve better ?

several of my family and friends are bored with the lack of skill in the current team they used to look forward to going to the games and travelled all over with the team but since the likes of Brett Finch Ryan Hoffman Pat Richards George Carmont left the present management have purchased some inferior quality players I don't disagree with the youth policy but any great team whether in sport or business has a blend of youth and experience within

So come on Wigan management get a grip and recruit better quality

I know it won't happen but I cannot stay silent any longer

OJ

Post by OJ »

jobo wrote: used to be a reasonably balanced debating board. Gone much too far the other way for me.
Lot of folk seem to feel the same Jobo, this used to be a good board where you could have friendly banter with other Wigan fans and have differences of opinion without all hell breaking loose, at one time it was much better than rlfans where all the idiots seemed to be firmly entrenched but a combination of a lot of their posters having grown up and the rlfans site in general not standing for any nonsense there has been a total reversal and its sad to see this site going down the pan the way it is. Feel sorry for the mods who seem to work hard keeping things afloat - unlike us they have no choice but to read everything. I'm like you and rarely get involved any more & just drop by from time to time to see if things have improved but reckon it's time to give up too
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

superleague

Post by superleague »

OJ wrote:
jobo wrote: used to be a reasonably balanced debating board. Gone much too far the other way for me.
Lot of folk seem to feel the same Jobo, this used to be a good board where you could have friendly banter with other Wigan fans and have differences of opinion without all hell breaking loose, at one time it was much better than rlfans where all the idiots seemed to be firmly entrenched but a combination of a lot of their posters having grown up and the rlfans site in general not standing for any nonsense there has been a total reversal and its sad to see this site going down the pan the way it is. Feel sorry for the mods who seem to work hard keeping things afloat - unlike us they have no choice but to read everything. I'm like you and rarely get involved any more & just drop by from time to time to see if things have improved but reckon it's time to give up too
Just because everyone doesn't sing to same hymn sheet doesn't mean this isn't a good forum. I do think there's a fair few people on here who could do with taking their cherry and white tinted glasses off, regarding players, tatics, the coach etc etc it does seem at times if someone as a go at club for something they don't agree with the wigan club can do no wrong brigade Lynch them
sc74

Post by sc74 »

superleague wrote:
OJ wrote:
Just because everyone doesn't sing to same hymn sheet doesn't mean this isn't a good forum. I do think there's a fair few people on here who could do with taking their cherry and white tinted glasses off, regarding players, tatics, the coach etc etc it does seem at times if someone as a go at club for something they don't agree with the wigan club can do no wrong brigade Lynch them
And Jobo of late has hardly been a great 'debater'. Short, terse replies to anyone who says anyone about SW. Often wondered if he is SW.