Free Shirt from Coral

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
PaulC

Re: Free Shirt from Coral

Post by PaulC »

My second (away shirt) arrived yesterday, 3 weeks after the home shirt. I didn't get an email the second time round, I just got a nice surprise when I got home. Its all worked out lovely. I made £160 profit on the GG's and 2 shirts :-)
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

southernpie wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:i did write a giant post but i have either accidently posted it in the incorrect thread or didnt click send however.

i havent recieved my shirt, rang coral and they said i didnt sign up through the promotional page, i pointed out the link i used and even told them i sent a email to ask them to confirm them everything had gone through okay, the response i got (by emailed) was shirt will arrive in 14 days.

spent over a hour explaining how they have made a error but they are not having it and refuse to sent me a shirt.

spoke to a very rude person who talked to me like a peice of dirt, before i had even explained my situation

and also spoke to another person that although alot more civil still didnt help me resolve my issues,
That's a pain in the neck, I take it you have sent their email saying shirt to arrive back to them.
Best of luck :(
well i was suppose to get a callback from a manager on tuesday it never happened,

they also havent replied to my complaint email.

however my wigan shirt did arrive tuesday so considering it was 5-6.30 pm when i rang them monday they hadnt posted it in response to my complaint.

i'm know in to minds, i have the shirt i am happy, but each time i contacted coral they informed me i wasnt getting one as i hadnt gone through the promotional page.

i wasted over a hour and a half on the phone and apparently have been lied to by multiple advisors.

i'm going to keep chasing my complaint i think, i will state ive recieved the shirt but it is a disgusting that a proffesional company can lie directly to you.

when everything resolved i will be closing my Coral account.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
megasp

Post by megasp »

Hi all. I've been waiting for my shirt to arrive since receiving the confirmation email. I have just chased this with Corals but now they are saying I did not place a bet at the correct odds. Can anyone remember if this was a stipulation at the time or have they changed this when they noticed the error of their ways?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

megasp wrote:Hi all. I've been waiting for my shirt to arrive since receiving the confirmation email. I have just chased this with Corals but now they are saying I did not place a bet at the correct odds. Can anyone remember if this was a stipulation at the time or have they changed this when they noticed the error of their ways?
Hi Megasp and welcome. Yes it did stipulate odds but they where something stupid like 1to4 on.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

megasp wrote:Hi all. I've been waiting for my shirt to arrive since receiving the confirmation email. I have just chased this with Corals but now they are saying I did not place a bet at the correct odds. Can anyone remember if this was a stipulation at the time or have they changed this when they noticed the error of their ways?
The bet had to be 1/4 or greater odds.(thats in the t&d)
However if you read just above on my last post i would not believe a single word the coral customer service say.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.