Who do u think

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Who do u think

Post by GeoffN »

I lost interest after the Sheffield Wembley - didn't go to any cup finals for ages.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( Well I'm losing interest right now !!!!

:( :(
mario

Post by mario »

Doveoverdave posted:
MrsLam posted:
Rather than show my annoyance in walking out, I prefer to have a go at the team or get behind them. I think it helps if there's people there to cheer them on or show their anger, it might even spurr them on at times, I noticed Terry Newton looking at us all having a go at the effort and he stepped into gear after that. If there's no one there to make their opinions known then what difference will it make to the performances?

Are you also willing to be called a glory seeker if you walk away at a stage like this and come back when Wigan are playing better?
jj has been called worse than a glory seeker - and on this site :)

It costs £'s to follow a team. People fore go other pleasures to have the joy of following Wigan.£100 a time for a family? Best part of £100 a time for me on my own (if I partake some beers as you enjoy Mrs Lam).

Wigan have to compete for the entertainment £'s.
Serving up sub-standard fayre will not keep Wigan in 5 figure averages for ever. People get brassed off and spend their time and money on pursuits that they enjoy.THEY DON'T ENJOY WATCHING POOR WIGAN RL TEAMS.

Glory seekers? No value for money seekers yes!
If you like the way we played last friday or not it was certainly good value for money.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I can watch a close game on the park for nowt!! It's the quality that matters. I've already posted I missed the game but everyone says the error rate by Wigan was appalling - not what I call value for money! :angry:
mario

Post by mario »

I think the weather might have contributed to the errors. And helped even up the game.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

jinkin jimmy posted:
warrior till i die posted:
ill be supporting the lads even if we end up in NL3. Obviously we would get beat by everyone in that division though wouldnt we wnac
Worry about NL3 if and when we get there. For the moment I'm worried that if our last 2 performances are anything to go by we would get beat by almost everyone in Superleague.

Is it simply good enough for your type to happily watch us disintegrate as long as you can say "I was there and always will be"?

Wnac is worried by our performances. OK he may go too far OTT for your liking, but can you truthfully say you are not worried about our form all season?

If so, maybe it's not wnac, me, dod, et al who should stop watching them but you.
:angry: No i will not stop watching my team that I love and support through thick and thin. Of course I aint happy with the recent results and we need to improve but I aint ever turn my back on the team like some people have already started to do. Oh and what is wrong with singing 'We love you wigan'? Because I do love wigan! :angry:
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:(
It will be a close game !!!!!! Where the hell have you been for the last few weeks, if we can keep it down to a 20 point difference we will be very lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:
I agree we will be lucky to win. They are improving whils we are getting worse.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I cant believe we are already saying that we WILL be lucky. We may aswell not even turn up
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Bookies are offering 8 points on wigan
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Bookies are offering 8 points on wigan
They offered 26 to UTC last week. If they're that far wrong again we'll win by a clear margin.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]