Shaun WHY WHY WHY .....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Shaun WHY WHY WHY .....

Post by Caboosegg »

remove the part were he says the catalan coach should be worried by the away form and that article isnt that bad. just pointing out some fact.

what i do find concerning is from the way that read Wane hasnt acknowledged that we have a appailing away form so far.

but we have a number of away games against good teams so i will reserve my judgement until then.

if we do well then it just falls in line the the blip being the start of season.

if we dont play well, and he still doesnt acknowledge a problem then were can you go from there.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

What question was he asked in order to respond in the way he did?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
menpond

Post by menpond »

Does the company bible actually physically exist,or is it just the thoughts of owner IL/and/or RADDERS?
mp
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The silence by the majority says it all about how they care about what he says!

Perhaps have more important and better things to worry about!

sc74

Post by sc74 »

Lol :lol:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Surely the first rule about media interviews is that you only talk about your own team.
If comment is to be made on the opposition then only on the basis of - "They are a good team and we will have to be at our best for 80 minutes to beat them".
Don't say anything about the opposition apart from that!

Shaun needs to learn in interviews the tactic of talking for 20 minutes and not saying anything. Shaun's saying too much especially about the opposition.
Michael McGuire and Daniel Anderson were masters at it. They both were as boring as hell to listen to but never said a critical word about their upcoming opposition.

The defeat to HKR was a massively expensive loss for the club. With Campese saying that Shaun's comments about them were motivation for the HKR team, then they go and beat us, notice has to be taken of this.
IL and Rads need to sort this out right now!
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Surely the first rule about media interviews is that you only talk about your own team.
If comment is to be made on the opposition then only on the basis of - "They are a good team and we will have to be at our best for 80 minutes to beat them".
Don't say anything about the opposition apart from that!

Shaun needs to learn in interviews the tactic of talking for 20 minutes and not saying anything. Shaun's saying too much especially about the opposition.
Michael McGuire and Daniel Anderson were masters at it. They both were as boring as hell to listen to but never said a critical word about their upcoming opposition.

The defeat to HKR was a massively expensive loss for the club. With Campese saying that Shaun's comments about them were motivation for the HKR team, then they go and beat us, notice has to be taken of this.
IL and Rads need to sort this out right now!
As was the CC loss against Cas.
But then again, the silent majority..................
bertina

Post by bertina »

It's like the old saying "you cant put nowt where there is nowt"
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Another old saying is about making Mountains out of Molehills!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I can picture the scene now...

The Warrior from Whelley came down the molehill and spaketh to the Lord.

"Lord, i have been on this french molehill now for four days and four nights searching for the company bible. I have been without food or water, does this make me a proper fan?

And the Lord said "come forth Whelley ( he came fifth), that sign at the top of your molehill says "Scholes" thats in Wigan not France! Walk a mile up yonder hill and you will be back in Whelley".

Anyone want to buy a ticket for the Cats match?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?