To the Company Bible mob?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: To the Company Bible mob?

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?

Over to you WW, PM Et al !
CP, please tell us why you vent personal anger towards a person on this Web site but yet wouldn't discuss it with him face to face?
Quite happy to say anything to anybody whomever. However, like all this is the medium we get to express our opinions most readily.

It is nothing personal. I care about what happens to Wigan RLFC. My father in law passed away recently one of my happiest memories is taking him to the DW. I spent a lifetime with my own father watching RL, the night he dies, we had been watching the Great Escape by Wigan. Oh for idiots like WW, my father was built like Andy Gregory and it is on record that he taught Bill Ashurst a lesson re toughness albeit on a football field. My first season ticket was bought by a fanatical Wigan fan, share holding coal miner great uncle. This club matters to me and one quote from my father which is perfect for the way Wane is destroying Wigan;

'You cannot knock anything where there is nothing'

ANSWER the original

Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?

This isn't about me backing Wane, as I have never said that I think he is, or isn't, the right person for the job.
I don't see anything worse with Wane than what McGuire has achieved, and have been content with the success he has continued with WWRLFC. Not many coaches achieve A CC and GF double, plus last year would most likely have brought the GF trophy back but for the early game incident.
I don't see a readily available replacement to make the change.
I know your only joking by saying it's not personal with you and Waney, you can't kid a kidder. :wink:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:My Dad is harder than your Dad cp!! :lol:
****!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

pedro wrote:what has toughness got to do with anything? I dont want a tough coach I want a world class 1
Then it could be time for a change!?!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

pedro wrote:what has toughness got to do with anything? I dont want a tough coach I want a world class 1
I bet Wane would destroy Madge in a fight.

Just as Madge destroys Wane as a Coach.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

PM I will swear on anything precious to me that my criticism of Wane is not personal. I take personal as being some issue between two people. I have never even met Shaun Wane. He might be a very nice person but as an elite first grade coach he is screwing the people I care for so that i why I post what I do. I similarly posted the same re Brian Noble. I spoke to Mick Hogan about Noble and what was happening at the club then. Nothing personal whatsoever. Indeed I have no doubt Wane cares for Wigan but as it stands he is part of whatever is dragging this club down when it should be dominating.

BTW I endorsed / believed in the Wane appointment. I daresay that was personal :roll: I also canvassed on behalf of Kris Rads to both Mick Hogan and IL when he was not even an employee of the club.

I know but a fraction of what Wane Et al know about this sport but I am far from stupid. I saw a kid who was playing stand off, got dropped from Wigan scholarship etc and I said you are a hooker. That kid just starred as interchange hooker for Warrington this week! P.S I am not God :wink:
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

slimshady wrote:
x Wigan Warrior x wrote:Just as in life you gain respect, you also lose respect and that is what SW has done IMO.
Failing to put aside his own pig headedness and do what was right for the club.
Selecting players on past glorys and not merit
Constantly embarrassing us in the media
Failing to even blame himself or his tactics when we lose games, it's always the player fault.

It's not all down to SW though, if IL had any sort of backbone he would have pulled SW to one side and read the riot act to him...........and if he has already done this then SW has obviously ignored him and therefore has no respect for IL.

It's like they are all scared of him ..... I wonder why that is :roll:
Come on then tell us the team he should've picked or the tactics he should've employed
Been to a bit of a doo so slightly drunk and won't engage fully, but how many people think SOL should be playing at the mo? How many people said Bowen should have gone but still played on ? How many people believe players are constantly being played out of position ? All down to SW being suborn ! C'mon, do you think he has always played a line up that deservs to play or one that HE wants to play ?
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It worry s me that Lockers has struggled to get fit and return because IMO he was the most complete player in SL and up there with the best in the world.

I struggle to understand the ideology. After the Roosters WCC debacle we had a Menpond they must be HUGE mentality but that never materialised. The way we play is never about out muscling the opposition.
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

cpwigan wrote:It worry s me that Lockers has struggled to get fit and return because IMO he was the most complete player in SL and up there with the best in the world.

I struggle to understand the ideology. After the Roosters WCC debacle we had a Menpond they must be HUGE mentality but that never materialised. The way we play is never about out muscling the opposition.
Its perhaps hard to accept that he is simply coming to the end of his career,in the last couple of games he's been a shadow of himself it happens to us all and i fear it's happening to Lockers sooner than we would have hoped,but it did help he was thrown in when clearly,clearly not match fit i staggered me when he got the recall seeing posts on here saying "if he's fit he plays" absolute nonsense he needed to be brought back slowly after the lay off he had then perhaps his poor form wouldnt have been so obvious.

In his case SW got utterly wrong,the team have learnt to win without him he didnt need to be rushed back as he was we're not circling the relegation door there just wasnt a need for it.

Lockers is a throughbred not a blackpool beach donkey..treat him like one.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

gruffy wrote:
cpwigan wrote:It worry s me that Lockers has struggled to get fit and return because IMO he was the most complete player in SL and up there with the best in the world.

Its perhaps hard to accept that he is simply coming to the end of his career,in the last couple of games he's been a shadow of himself it happens to us all and i fear it's happening to Lockers sooner than we would have hoped,but it did help he was thrown in when clearly,clearly not match fit i staggered me when he got the recall seeing posts on here saying "if he's fit he plays" absolute nonsense he needed to be brought back slowly after the lay off he had then perhaps his poor form wouldnt have been so obvious.

In his case SW got utterly wrong,the team have learnt to win without him he didnt need to be rushed back as he was we're not circling the relegation door there just wasnt a need for it.

Lockers is a throughbred not a blackpool beach donkey..treat him like one.
Even Thoroughbreds get put out to grass.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'm double Tough