Hitlers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: Hitlers

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

:eusa2:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

proud_pie_eater posted:
Wigans_tunrned_ blue, I think you need to go back to school, learn how to spell: R U G B Y not to hard when you get the hang of it!
I find it quite amusing when the kick & rush boys refer to Rugby as Thugby. Is it not FACT that the kick & rush boys have to be segregated at matches? The game where grown men(?) spit at each other? The sport(?) where grown men roll over as though shot and then a minute later run round like two year olds? although thinking on the last point, that could relate to their mental ages.

Come on the board by all means with sensible threads but if tripe is your main diet, stick to a kick & rush site.
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
pedro

Post by pedro »

billyboy posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
Wigans_tunrned_ blue, I think you need to go back to school, learn how to spell: R U G B Y not to hard when you get the hang of it!
I find it quite amusing when the kick & rush boys refer to Rugby as Thugby. Is it not FACT that the kick & rush boys have to be segregated at matches? The game where grown men(?) spit at each other? The sport(?) where grown men roll over as though shot and then a minute later run round like two year olds? although thinking on the last point, that could relate to their mental ages.

Come on the board by all means with sensible threads but if tripe is your main diet, stick to a kick & rush site.
Well said there :lol:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam posted:
I'm actually a massive United fan, always have been always will be. I've got nothing against football fans at all!
MRsLam, how much misfortune can one girl take, St Helens boyfriend and now a self confessed supporter of the Manchester Buccaneers :sly:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Green_Vigo

Post by Green_Vigo »

Well, to be honest, I don't think a club which currently pays the wages of a certain Terry Newton & has formerly employed a certain Jon Clarke can protest TOO much if the label "thug" is bandied about from time to time......... :wink:
Ron

Post by Ron »

Is "Green-Vigo" your username or real name. It certainly brings back memories of a certain person of that name who played for Wigan in the past.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Last time I heard he was doing time at her majesties pleasure at Manchester the tea leaf. Must have lost some pace as the old bill caught him :lol: :lol:
Ron

Post by Ron »

pedro posted:
Last time I heard he was doing time at her majesties pleasure at Manchester the tea leaf. Must have lost some pace as the old bill caught him :lol: :lol:
I was trying to be polite until I was sure who he was. He certainly will have a few stories to tell.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Ron posted:
Is "Green-Vigo" your username or real name. It certainly brings back memories of a certain person of that name who played for Wigan in the past.
I guess it's not his real name. For example, I'm not really called Fraggle you know...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Green_Vigo

Post by Green_Vigo »

Yes, its my real name.
I'm typing from the bogs of the Scholes Tavern ( aka The Flamingo ).
:roll: :roll: :roll: