Re: Wane / Charnley

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AdamMac wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Like I suspect many other supporters, I too wish Wane would keep his mouth shut at times as every thing is says is jumped on and taken out of context by the usual moaning minority on anything which does not meet their thinking!
+1
+2
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Charnley done his job tonight, best forward on park!!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Like I suspect many other supporters, I too wish Wane would keep his mouth shut at times as every thing is says is jumped on and taken out of context by the usual moaning minority on anything which does not meet their thinking!
Taken out of context? No they aren't. You'd have to be as muppet to take his comments out of context.

The problem is his comments are well in context. He just doesn't know when to stop talking.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Could you give a couple of examples please?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

DaveO wrote:
Taken out of context? No they aren't. You'd have to be as muppet to take his comments out of context.

The problem is his comments are well in context. He just doesn't know when to stop talking.
+1
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
sc74

Post by sc74 »

[/quote]

The problem is his comments are well in context. He just doesn't know when to stop talking.[/quote]

:eusa2:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

sc74 wrote:

The problem is his comments are well in context. He just doesn't know when to stop talking.[/quote]

:eusa2: [/quote]

He is in good company judging by your many postings!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:

:eusa2: [/quote]

He is in good company judging by your many postings!

[/quote]

Whelley Warrior" wrote:
Like I suspect many other supporters, I too wish Wane would keep his mouth shut at times as every thing is says is jumped on and taken out of context by the usual moaning minority on anything which does not meet their thinking!

Could you give a couple of examples please? +2
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Josh looks keen and hungry again.

My mom on friday, loads of enthusiasum, great work rate, some great one on one tackles on pat AV.

Looking like hes getting back to something like now

Very good man management if you ask me.

Keep it up josh
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Josh has no choice but to produce the goods with Manfredi ready to step in if he does not do so. I cannot help but think several other Wane favourites need to feel similar pressure!