burgess

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
yokozuna

Re: burgess

Post by yokozuna »

Wandering Warrior wrote:We'll find out in a couple of hours when the squads announced.

Budgie is in the 19. Not that it's a guarantee of anything of course.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

How often does he put 3 wingers in the squad?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

My thoughts exactly. Furthermore if the six weeks is true then that's about it for the season I would think and us in general.
Really do hope this is BS.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Wandering Warrior wrote:My thoughts exactly. Furthermore if the six weeks is true then that's about it for the season I would think and us in general.
Really do hope this is BS.
Me to, guess time will tell!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:How often does he put 3 wingers in the squad?
Bl004y he'll TBW, you've just let Huddersfield know what's up our sleeve. :lol:
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

I hope this isn't true - I wonder how he picked up the injury? - we seem to have a lot of training injuries

ey up all I said was the above I didn't target shaun wane did I - get back in your box - I am aware that injuries could happen anywhere its been widely reported that we train very full on sometimes too much
TrueBlueWarrior

No Burgess, Manfredi left wing, not a bad replacement just hope Joe is not serious. No Flower either, 2 big losses really in my opinion!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Burgess just said he shud be back for wire game.
I'm only the messenger though.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Wandering Warrior wrote:Burgess just said he shud be back for wire game.
I'm only the messenger though.
We miss his striking power but Manfredi is an able deputy!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Dom and AG looked out of sorts last night, especially earlier on in the game. I'm sure time would sort this out but when Budgie comes back in its just a couple of matches fix.
The thoughts I get from this is that when Budgie leaves, Dom will replace him on the left with Josh keeping the right wing berth.
Dom's step of his right foot has been something I look forward to and will it be as affective on the right wing.
Dom wasn't back to full match fitness last night as he usually bounces off one or two but it's good to have him especially considering Budgie's move to Oz.