Referee for Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Referee for Friday

Post by moto748 »

BriH wrote:Up to the Club to complain formally about this child.
I daresay the refs' assessor will perform that function.Have only heard the radio so far and seen the tries, but I know from past form that Child is a poor ref, if not the worst. And as Josie says, the new tranche of young refs look promising. Certainly better than this fool.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I don't mind a referee getting his decisions wrong, we all make mistakes! What infuriates me is an official who is not consistent and last night JC wasn't.

As for Lockers, seeing it live I thought it was a bad tackle. There is not doubt that he caught the lad high but I don't think from the TV replays it looks as bad. He didn't hit him with the forearm, it seemed to be impact with the bicep/shoulder. I have seen many tackles this season which have been equally as bad if not worse and they have only resulted in a penalty! It is very interesting that Fredi got sin binned for the use of his forearm in the tackle yet somebody like Gidley got away with the same offence after the opposition scored a try.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

WE cannot blame Lockers on Child. 4 matches reduced to 2 by EGP and fantastic no send off record.
markill

Post by markill »

I think Lockers will miss 1 game. They'll give it a grade B careless and with EGP it'll be 1 game
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod